Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2007, 03:28 AM   #46
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wade aka D-Whistle: 33 pts on 7 FGs (19-21 FTs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
It's the haters out there that make Wade's game stronger. I love it.

New York Knicks > Miami Heat
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:38 AM   #47
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here

As has been said, 98% of the complainers just look at the FT totals without watching the game. Wade is doing the only thing he can to try to drag his crap-azz team to a win. And now he just lost his best center
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:48 AM   #48
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

I like Wade and enjoy his game. He is one of the best under 6'6 rebounders in the game, and a very underated passer. That said he does constantly jump into people and throw up a prayer, only to get bailed out by the refs.

He is a great player, he does not need to this, but as long as the refs validate the behaviour he will never advance/adapt his game beyond its current level.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:05 AM   #49
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

ur all on smack d-whistle cant even come close 2 winning a game without shooting 22 ft.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:01 AM   #50
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

boo-hoo why dont you guys start making threads and bash your favourite players for not taking it to the rim like wade you guys complaining about him are babies.. the kind of idiots who look at numbers and jump to the conclusion that one team shooting a substantially more amount of free throws than another equals automatic biased reffing

33 points on 7 fgs is something you should commend a player for - its incredibly efficient... its like when people bash dwight howard for dunking when its the highest percentage shot you can take, isnt that what your supposed to do?
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:12 AM   #51
dorellcookwade
I brick open layups

dorellcookwade has an OK reputation so far

If LeBron or Kobe or someone did all the driving Wade did, would all these threads come up?
dorellcookwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:50 PM   #52
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorellcookwade
If LeBron or Kobe or someone did all the driving Wade did, would all these threads come up?

Most other guys don't get the Dwayne Wade calls.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:03 PM   #53
kidachi

if anyone drives the way Wade does. same thing will happen. he'll get the "calls."

if the Finals '06 didn't happen. this won't be a a big deal. this is just another game.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:06 PM   #54
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Why does Poseidon have so much hate for LeBron, DWade, or any other player that has a ton of talent? It is threatening to his precious idol, that's why.

*I fear that these guys can be better than Kobe, so I hate them*

I triple dog dare co-sign! The same can be said for other Kobe fanatics. They like to bash other swingmen who are good.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:08 PM   #55
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorellcookwade
No, because:

1. Kobe scored 81 so he has the right to what he wants offensively in most fan's eyes.
2. It's against the law to make any criticism comment to Lebron.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:40 PM   #56
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I didn't see any of the game, so I can't say for sure whether his free throws were the result of good or bad officiating.

I just find it funny that Poseidon can be found in every Cavs thread bashing LeBron. Now, he is making his own threads bashing Wade.

He's a Kobe fan
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #57
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Most other guys don't get the Dwayne Wade calls.

Kobe gets as many FT's as wade while shooting nothing but fadeaways
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #58
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
if anyone drives the way Wade does. same thing will happen. he'll get the "calls."

if the Finals '06 didn't happen. this won't be a a big deal. this is just another game.

For arguments sake lets say that is true. Would you really like for games to be paced like that. Where guys on both teams are just running into people, tossing the ball in the air and then making a living at the line. 50 fts/game each team. Woo hoo. If for no other reason that itself is a good one to stop giving him or anyone these calls.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:49 PM   #59
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Wade isn't the benefactor of some elaborate conspiracy theory. It wouldn't even make sense if true, especially after this summer and the light that was brought down on the League that put a shame for a brief period of time for Stern and the League.

So, the question is ... how can you have hate for a man with a relentless will to attack the basket at any cost in order to keep his team in the game? The point of basketball is to get the easiest shot possible. If you're not hitting shots, the next best thing is taking it strong to get to the line. A team like the Bulls would kill for a player that could do that. A player that can do that eleviates bad shooting from teammates and a lack of aggressivness.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: