Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-19-2007, 11:05 PM   #1
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Leaving.

EDIT: NO I'M NOT.

I'm sorry guys, but the train ends here. I've lost the love for posting, as you can see, and I get no recognition on ISH except from catzhernandez. I am moving on to another board, and I am sorry for this inconvenience. Jeff, take off my moderating duties, please.

Last edited by marny_navis : 12-20-2007 at 05:36 PM.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
I'm sorry guys, but the train ends here. I've lost the love for posting, as you can see, and I get no recognition on ISH except from catzhernandez. I am moving on to another board, and I am sorry for this inconvenience. Jeff, take off my moderating duties, please.

STFU marny!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do it man!!! I nominated you for the most improved poster of the year, with a little more time you could become a BIG name.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:07 PM   #3
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

STFU marny!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do it man!!! I nominated you for the most improved poster of the year, with a little more time you could become a BIG name.

Sorry, dude. I've got to go. Heck, you've got that little hotshot SOB The Big Three right now. Let him gobble up my god damn posts.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:08 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, what a waste! we were becoming such a tight group here too.

jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:08 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sorry, dude. I've got to go. Heck, you've got that little hotshot SOB The Big Three right now. Let him gobble up my god damn posts.
Dude, you're part of the big 6!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:09 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
man, what a waste! we were becoming such a tight group here too.

This is sick man!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #7
marny_navis
Banned

I'm sorry, guys. Catz knows my MySpace and Facebook, so if you need to catch up, ask him.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #8
marny_navis
Banned

Ah what the hell, I'll stay.

Delete though jbot i don't want people to think i want publiciity.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
I'm sorry, guys. Catz knows my MySpace and Facebook, so if you need to catch up, ask him.
you're sick man. don't let marny die!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:12 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

R.I.P.

MARNY DAVIS

7/06 - 12/07

he was a funny guy full of life and love for the indiana pacers.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:12 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:

YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!:p arty:

delete this thread!!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #12
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
R.I.P.

MARNY DAVIS

7/06 - 12/07

he was a funny guy full of life and love for the indiana pacers.

AHAHAHA LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE
Old 12-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

exactly, he has to stay, he gets respect for being here since almost the beginning
Old 12-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:

man, i made my dumb gravestone post for nothing! what a waste of stupid creativity on my part. darn u, marn!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 PM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Wow guys I have 2500 posts already.. I'm s loser.

LOL

Hell no, I'm a
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: