Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2007, 06:09 PM   #16
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Parker sues

I don't think Parker is really doing it for the money, he is probably doing it to prevent future reports about his relationships. Newspapers will be scared to publish negative press about him if they fear he will sue them.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #17
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisConley
wait, so it's official? parker def did not have this affair? kobe def did not rape that girl? oj def did not kill his wife?

No, maybe, yes he did.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:25 PM   #18
dhenk
Why do you care?

dhenk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
wait, so it's official? parker def did not have this affair? kobe def did not rape that girl? oj def did not kill his wife?

No, he didn`t. The girl on the video is a german model from "Germany`s next topmodel", the german equivalent of this Tyra Banks-casting show. Itīs made up...
dhenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #19
e20dyl4n
Local High School Star

e20dyl4n has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
How can anyone like this little b*tch?

he brings my city championships. how can you not liek him
e20dyl4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #20
ChrisConley
Local High School Star

ChrisConley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhenk
No, he didn`t. The girl on the video is a german model from "Germany`s next topmodel", the german equivalent of this Tyra Banks-casting show. Itīs made up...

so she said that she lied? or do we assume that because she is the german equivalent of tyra banks (who always makes sh!t like this up) that it's untrue.
ChrisConley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Tony Parker -- Eva's hubby -- against X17, the photo agency that published reports and text messages alleging that he cheated on Eva Longoria shortly after the couple were married.

In the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Parker alleges X17 defamed him, claiming, "X17 had to know that the story was false, or at the very least, it had to have entertained serious doubts about the credibility of its supposed source."

X17 published stories that French model Alexandra Paressant had "an affair with Mr. Eva Longoria and that the two carried on a secret relationship for about two months."

The San Antonio Spur seems particularly pissed that X17 never sought to "verify the information with Mr. Parker, Ms. Longoria, any of their representatives or....anyone else who might have knowledge of the truth or falsity of the allegations."

The suit states, "Tony Parker has never had sexual relations with a woman named Alexandra Paressant."

The suit seeks at least $20 million.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/19/tony-p...w-you-sue-you/

Quote:
Ronaldinho Is Suing His Girlfriend - Alexandra Paressant stated that, during the World Cup, her boyfriend used to leave his hotel room and party with her every night
By: Ovidiu Panzariu, Sports Editor
Ronaldinho seems more and more preoccupied with his image as a footballer. Ever since the World Cup ended, all the Brazilian players suffered a tremendous blow in terms of image. Even if he charmed Europe with his dribbling and sensational passes, the Barcelona star and Most Valuable Player on the Planet did not manage to pull out
the same performances during the World Cup. And the media started blaming both him
and his teammates. Too many parties, drinking before World Cup matches, orgies, skipping practice, etc. These were just a few reasons that the media found decent for Brazil’s terrible performance at the World Cup.

More, after the competition ended, Ronaldinho’s girlfriend, Alexandra Paressant, stated that her "boy" skipped camp every night so that the couple could party all night long. And that made Ronaldinho not very loved in Brazil. Still, after hearing all this, the Brazilian star decided to sue the Frenchwoman so that he can clear his image.

Last edited by gts : 12-20-2007 at 07:47 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #22
Erathia
Local High School Star

Erathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this board

Its funny how jealous people are on this forum. They will take anything they can to slam someone. I think Tony has a right to sue these people. They took the chance at trying to ruin his image, now he is going to ruin their credibility on this matter and any further gossip matter they print.

Anyone else would be sticking up for themselves, but because he is a "public figure" people can just write whatever they want. BS!
Erathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erathia
Its funny how jealous people are on this forum. They will take anything they can to slam someone. I think Tony has a right to sue these people. They took the chance at trying to ruin his image, now he is going to ruin their credibility on this matter and any further gossip matter they print.

Anyone else would be sticking up for themselves, but because he is a "public figure" people can just write whatever they want. BS!
people are funny eh?
Report comes out and says roger clemons did steroids..fans cry if you don't sue it must be true...
Report comes out and says tony parker had an affair.... He's suing the magazine/website? what a creep, how much money does he need... lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #24
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Well, she is a Desperate Housewife...

I kid, I kid. But seriously, $40 million? The greedy keep getting greedier. This just smacks of stupid. You're a celebrity married to another celebrity. People are going to write trash about you all the time. That's why you make millions of dollars for doing nothing inherently useful.

The problem is that these magazines are making millions of dollars off of them by trashing their names and destroying their reputations. At the very least, this will be a deterent... force them to check their sorces out more carefully. Parker will not win 40 million, but magazines will certainly be less hesitant to publish unverified stories about his private life. That seems to be the goal.

Last edited by MaxFly : 12-20-2007 at 08:05 PM.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #25
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

So this is what he has been up to instead of playing games.
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #26
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
so she said that she lied? or do we assume that because she is the german equivalent of tyra banks (who always makes sh!t like this up) that it's untrue.

She told German TV, somebody sent her a movie script to read out and tape, which included sentences like "I had sex with Tony" etc. and the person probably sold the tape to the website and they ran the story.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #27
dhenk
Why do you care?

dhenk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
She told German TV, somebody sent her a movie script to read out and tape, which included sentences like "I had sex with Tony" etc. and the person probably sold the tape to the website and they ran the story.

Exactamente
dhenk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: