Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2007, 11:18 PM   #16
sumakwel
Banned

sumakwel has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Fire Doc Rivers Petition!

I hate Doc... he should put JAMES POSEY on Billups... I hate his face and the Celtics played great yesterday but Pierce wants to be a hero and force the issue..
sumakwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:57 PM   #17
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

this thread just goes to show how whack some Boston fans are. most of you probly did'nt give a rats ass about the Cs the last couple years but now they have the best record you hop on that banwagon was it doc that was in the game? I bet if PP hit that shot you'de be like "yeeeeee Dic Rivers is a genius"

STFU delete this thread
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:33 AM   #18
kidachi

hahaha. OP's gone.

but i won't lie. i don't really like Doc as a coach.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:44 AM   #19
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

20-3, but have lost to the teams they'll be contending with in the playoffs and haven't played an elite west team. Not trying to downplay Boston, I still think they're the best out East regardless, but 20-3 is not a reason to forgo upgrading your team, which could be done by getting a better coach.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:51 AM   #20
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unless you can get LB, there's no one better out there.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: