Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 12-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #1
marny_navis
Banned

Default Hawks chances of hitting the playoffs now

The Hawks are 13-12, and currently #7 in the Eastern Conference. Do you think we have a realisitic chance of hitting the playoffs now? Haha, Phoenix, no Beasley or Mayo for you!
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:25 AM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

Default Re: Hawks chances of hitting the playoffs now

Atlanta is a on role. Sorry Suns you want be getting our draft pick this year. We can't be stopped and we won't stop. We in this for the long haul. All my Hawks fans raise up. This is our time to shine. We been done for a minute and now we are getting back up. Raise up and represent for your Atlanta Hawks. Like in one of Jay Z's advertisments, I will not lose. Guess what the Hawk will not lose, not without a fight anyway.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

Are you not entertained. The Hawks can't be stopped. The only way the Hawks can be stopped is if they stop themselves. We are 14-12 going into the Christmas break thanks to win against the Wizards and most importantly we are number 6 in the Eastern Standings. This is our year that we rise up and show the world what we can do. Atlanta Hawks fans show your luv.

:party2: :party2: :

Old 12-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #4
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

This is definitely a lot better than what I envisioned the Hawks' record would be: 24-62
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:26 AM   #5
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

They will only get better when Lue and ACIV get better.

Solid starters as well. Joe and Smoov will carry them fairly far. Just need a couple others to add on some points...
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 11:37 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

I was looking at the NBA standings in for each conference and I notice that the Hawks are #4 and it came to me that the Wizards lost on Saturday so that moved the Hawks up. I hope that the Hawks can keep that spot and that way they can have homecourt advantage in the playoffs. Man, how I would love to be at the Hawks playoff games. Are you still not entertained. ATL is ready. We win not lose!
Old 12-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #7
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I was looking at the NBA standings in for each conference and I notice that the Hawks are #4 and it came to me that the Wizards lost on Saturday so that moved the Hawks up. I hope that the Hawks can keep that spot and that way they can have homecourt advantage in the playoffs. Man, how I would love to be at the Hawks playoff games. Are you still not entertained. ATL is ready. We win not lose!

Yep I hope this streak continues. Phoenix might end up getting a pick only 5-6 ahead of what they themselves could get, lol.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

We are 30-39 with the last playoff spot. we have a very good chance at making it. Chicago and Indania are way off and New Jersey aren't consistent and they are depending on Vince Carter to carry the load so I can see us in the playoffs. The likely hood of us getting swept by the Celtics is highly at hand but as long as we get to the playoffs and get a taste of what it feels like since 1999 we will be a team to be reckon with next season.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:48 PM   #9
idizzle
Good college starter

32-40 and the Nets, Pacers, and Bulls are eating our dust. The haters are their are still not taking the Hawks serious. We are a team to be reckoned with. Are you not entertained? This is the year we rise from the ashes and into the greatness you *****es. ATL Fans Rise Up!

Old 03-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
Nets fan 93
D'Angelo Russell Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
32-40 and the Nets, Pacers, and Bulls are eating our dust. The haters are their are still not taking the Hawks serious. We are a team to be reckoned with. Are you not entertained? This is the year we rise from the ashes and into the greatness you *****es. ATL Fans Rise Up!

You gus may make the playoffs but your run and gun play won't get you anywhere once you make it.
Do you guys think you can take the C's down anyway????
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:47 PM   #11
hawks4life
Not airballing my layups anymore

Uhoh. It sounds like a certain fan is a little upset his team won't be making the playoffs.
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:10 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
You gus may make the playoffs but your run and gun play won't get you anywhere once you make it.
Do you guys think you can take the C's down anyway????

I'm not worried about them getting past the C's. As long as they make the playoffs and get a taste of it then they will be ready to do some real damage in the East next year. The Hawks are on their way. Bibby will have a full season with the Hawks. Mike Bibby and Joe Johnson are a dynamic backcourt and with Josh Smith and Al Horford keeping **** in check in the frontcourt we can't do nothing but get better. Once we get a center in who can man the middle and put Josh Smith and Al Horford at their natural positions at the SF and PF its really gone be some hot **** cooking in the ATL.

Its Atlanta's time to Rise Up and thats we wil do. In the famous words of Puffy Daddy, Diddy or whatever the hell he calls himself, We can't stop and we won't stop take that take that!
Old 03-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
insidehoops
Administrator

I was gonna say that the hawks woudl be better off with a lottery pick, but then a hawks fan told me it's traded away... But I realize, even if they had it, the team has been lousy for so long that for the good of fan morale they need to go for it, even if it means facing the celtics in the first round, which probably won't be pretty
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

35-40. It just keep getting better and better. I hope that we can finish at 42-40. Oh how sweet that would be. ATL Fans Rise up and rep yo team and city cause the Falcons, Thrasher, and Braves aint gone be doing **** for a while so just get on the bandwagon.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #15
idizzle
Good college starter

The Pacers lost tonite. We're in the playoffs. Hot damn we're in the playoffs.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: