Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-29-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far
Default go to the Suns forum

to see their hate on Kobe under thread about Raja Bell's cheap shot.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:08 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hate is a good thing... it means they are owned! if they want to whine and cry about raja and kobe, let them... hahaha

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:15 PM   #3
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
hate is a good thing... it means they are owned! if they want to whine and cry about raja and kobe, let them... hahaha

Actually, I started the thread over there...just to get little smack-talkin'
Old 07-29-2006, 02:44 PM   #4
indy
Kids at the park dunk on me

indy has an OK reputation so far

Rafa bell has serious inferior complex
indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:01 PM   #5
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

Who is whining?

Raja sat Kobe down and not the other way around, Phoenix won the series and went to the WCF (and they are not even supposed to be there).
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty

Who is whining?

Raja sat Kobe down and not the other way around, Phoenix won the series and went to the WCF (and they are not even supposed to be there).

Any team with steve Nash on it that can average 110 ppg is A championship contender.

Check ur roster and ours.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:32 PM   #7
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty

Who is whining?

yupe they went to the WCF and got smacked in the face by the dallas.....we are a great team and you losers have started to win only 2 seasons....so dont get high on that......win a championship first then come and talk to us......
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:57 PM   #8
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation
Default living in the past dude

i could care less if the suns havent won a championship yet, the lakers havent won since shaq left and probably wont again until the kobe era is over, the heat won this year whoop-dee-doo, cuz right now it looks like the future is alot brighter for us dude, and when we do win one (probably this year or next) the lakers will get beat by us again, but i welcome another playoff series between phx and LA because it gives us all something to debate and fight about on our lazy saturday afternoon....as much as we dislike each other and disagree we all can appreciate that this is fun....man i just got all sentimental sorry
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #9
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
to see their hate on Kobe under thread about Raja Bell's cheap shot.

I set the record straight.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First of all, I am not going to go into anyone's crib and talk smack. But, since the smack is here, lets talk about a real tough man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V8ZukXsWmk

Talk about pathetic....

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:46 PM   #11
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

whats pathetic is when kobe brushes off his shoulders and waves his finger back and forth.......raja's got balls and kobes arrogant, i admit raja is dirty sometimes but no dirtier than kobe
Old 07-29-2006, 10:00 PM   #12
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
whats pathetic is when kobe brushes off his shoulders and waves his finger back and forth.......raja's got balls and kobes arrogant, i admit raja is dirty sometimes but no dirtier than kobe

what Kobe did (brushing off) is neither pathetic nor arrogant. it's simply a statement that he's not intimidated. frankly, he took a VERY high road because he did not retaliate (which, if Raja was smart, was why he clothslined Kobe in hopes of getting Kobe tossed...but I don't think he was that smart).
Old 07-29-2006, 10:03 PM   #13
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
what Kobe did (brushing off) is neither pathetic nor arrogant. it's simply a statement that he's not intimidated. frankly, he took a VERY high road because he did not retaliate (which, if Raja was smart, was why he clothslined Kobe in hopes of getting Kobe tossed...but I don't think he was that smart).
brushing off your shoulders after getting tossed to the ground is weak, he didnt retaliate cuz raja would've ripped his head off.....i personally dont think kobe is that tough....
Old 07-29-2006, 10:11 PM   #14
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
brushing off your shoulders after getting tossed to the ground is weak, he didnt retaliate cuz raja would've ripped his head off.....i personally dont think kobe is that tough....

No, Kobe didn't retaliate because he's smart enuf to realize that it would crush his team. Please, kid, at least think before you write your drivel.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:06 PM   #15
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
No, Kobe didn't retaliate because he's smart enuf to realize that it would crush his team. Please, kid, at least think before you write your drivel.
ummm.....i do think and i make sense too unlike what you said about kobe being smart enough not to retaliate because it would crush his team.....we won that game, the next game (without raja, in LA), and the next game....if anything it wouldve rallied his troops to wake up and get some energy goin......
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: