Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-31-2006, 08:02 PM   #31
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Suns fans are stupid because Arizona is so boring,so nothing is better to do then pretend Raja is tough.

You do realize that all Suns fans don't live in Arizona right?

Mr. Crossover you did make a good point. However, I stand by what I said.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:40 PM   #32
ggnehm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ggnehm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
I, too, live in phoenix and I'm a diehard Lakers fan. I went to one of the playoff games. Suns fan HATE Kobe and HATE the Lakers. They firmly believe we are arrogant...but the truth of the matter is that we have a long history of winning and they have a long history of being the bridesmaid.

WORD another transplant suffering through a 115 degree summer (sh!ty weather great cost of living). I also went to the playoffs I was actually sitting 4 row off the left shoulder of the Suns bench when Raja took down Kobe. I was close enough to shine Stu's head I thought I was going to get ejected I never yelled so many profanities at someone in my life.
ggnehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #33
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnehm
WORD another transplant suffering through a 115 degree summer (sh!ty weather great cost of living). I also went to the playoffs I was actually sitting 4 row off the left shoulder of the Suns bench when Raja took down Kobe. I was close enough to shine Stu's head I thought I was going to get ejected I never yelled so many profanities at someone in my life.

good for you! well done!
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #34
lakerfan57
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lakerfan57 has an OK reputation so far

We've lost the whole Kobe vs. Shaq feud but have gained this better one, Kobe vs. Raja, can't wait for opening night.
lakerfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It would have been better if raja was some all star.

They make people think Kobe takes role players too seriously.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #36
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfan57
We've lost the whole Kobe vs. Shaq feud but have gained this better one, Kobe vs. Raja, can't wait for opening night.

no. Raja is not worthy of a feud. He simply made a name for himself against Kobe. just like Doug Christie. Raja will be forgotten as soon as his career is over, maybe sooner, just like Doug Christie.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #37
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
no. Raja is not worthy of a feud. He simply made a name for himself against Kobe. just like Doug Christie. Raja will be forgotten as soon as his career is over, maybe sooner, just like Doug Christie.

lol. maybe even quicker because Christie was a lot better. he got a lot of triple doubles as a gaurd.

But raja Pushes guys, hits them, trips them, tuches them...and people call that great defense.

I mean sure but Kobe still averaged like 50 against the guy. And raja is still trying to convince people that he "made him work for those points the whole game"

That right there shows phoenix is not only too optimistic but they make too much excuses for losses.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: