Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #31
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 08 For PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
hey guys. i have NBA 08 for the psp and when i download content it just says as of august 29th, what does it say for you guys? i thought it was supposed to be weekly

Yeah exactly! I'm frustrated with that I mean I dont have any new updates...Did anyone unlocked some floors? I unlocked almost everything but I dont know how to use those floors i.e. Three point shootout things like that.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:15 PM   #32
Rob
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Rob has an OK reputation so far

isnt there supposed to be an update every week for the roster? mine always says august 29th. v unit. does your say the same?
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #33
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
isnt there supposed to be an update every week for the roster? mine always says august 29th. v unit. does your say the same?

Exactly the same...Augest 29th is the only roster update I have...I'm trying to find out what the problem is.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #34
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
How do they assign your rating? Is it like all statss combined or somethign.
beat ppl with high ratings... if you play someone with the default rating(1500) i believe you would go up 1

btw how big is the iso??? i dled nba live 08 and it was like 1.5gb and i only have a 1 gb memory stick

Last edited by rknine15 : 12-29-2007 at 10:57 PM.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 PM   #35
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknine15
beat ppl with high ratings... if you play someone with the default rating(1500) i believe you would go up 1

btw how big is the iso??? i dled nba live 08 and it was like 1.5gb and i only have a 1 gb memory stick

Wow, from what I've seen...That's a pretty big ISO...I was on this forum once all about psp iso's and it was sick all the files were below a couple hundred mb's.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #36
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

well i cant seem to find the iso... anyone have a link?

^btw is 'pspunderworld.com' the site your talking about... its a good site.. too bad i couldnt find nba 08 their
Old 12-29-2007, 11:41 PM   #37
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknine15
well i cant seem to find the iso... anyone have a link?

^btw is 'pspunderworld.com' the site your talking about... its a good site.. too bad i couldnt find nba 08 their

Sorry dude most likely you'll have to use torrents. Do you know how to use them? Pretty simple...

And that's not the sight but almost identical.

EDIT: http://www.bitdig.com/search/torrent-PSP_08_NBA_iso/ Torrent file of NBA 08
Old 12-30-2007, 11:07 AM   #38
rknine15
Buckets Baby

Quote:
Sorry dude most likely you'll have to use torrents. Do you know how to use them? Pretty simple...

And that's not the sight but almost identical.

EDIT: http://www.bitdig.com/search/torrent-PSP_08_NBA_iso/ Torrent file of NBA 08
cool thx

damn it... i dont think its FREE tho... lol

Last edited by rknine15 : 12-30-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:07 PM   #39
v-unit
NBA All-star

Umm I think there was another thread in the video game forum where there is a link for the free download.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:07 PM   #40
koke
Can barely lace up my sneakers

koke has an OK reputation so far

I just got the nba 08 about a week ago for the psp. i still can not figure out how to change the quarter lenth in season mode. Can anyone help me thanks.
koke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:11 PM   #41
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by koke
I just got the nba 08 about a week ago for the psp. i still can not figure out how to change the quarter lenth in season mode. Can anyone help me thanks.

You have to go to your profile and change it there.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:36 PM   #42
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

why cant i get past the defender. ITS Impossible. Ill do a crossover but the guys guards me like glue. I had Lebronze and Kristic was guarding I couldn't get past him even though lebron is 10x better and kristic is a C.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:46 PM   #43
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
why cant i get past the defender. ITS Impossible. Ill do a crossover but the guys guards me like glue. I had Lebronze and Kristic was guarding I couldn't get past him even though lebron is 10x better and kristic is a C.

Yeah I found that if you kind of stop and just stand still no turbo you do a cross or a spin you usually get around him, but the best is Gilbert Arenas and Antonio Daniels at going around people, they are probebly the fastest in the game. And I can't stand how I murk all these teams in All Star level and then fourth quarter comes, I lose like 59-4 in the fourth and eventually blow the game. RETARDED.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:39 PM   #44
rknine15
Buckets Baby

Quote:
Umm I think there was another thread in the video game forum where there is a link for the free download.
ahhh i forgot about that thread.. thx for the reminder
Old 12-31-2007, 09:41 PM   #45
rknine15
Buckets Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
sounds like they didnt change a lot from nba 06... after you figure it out its going to come easy

in nba 06 you can pump and then drive

or you can watch the defender and if he goes for a steal you gotta make a cross over(i think) and then drive
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: