Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #106
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 08 For PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremez23
good to hear from you guys
i played with v-unit and i lost as for i can dunk i have not yet
i am wondering why some guys play that well behind the arc
3 points all the way
they perfected that outside area
i wonder how they do it
is it timing? i tried to do practice but i still can not

anyway i am EZgoinPINOY
see you at the court guys

Yeah, some player's I noticed are much better at threes online then against the CPU. I don't know why, but you just gotta try different players out and figure out the timing and how to do it. Good Game!
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #107
i cant dunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

i cant dunk has an OK reputation so far

my rank is now 2032 i dont know if that is good or not but im 5-0
i cant dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #108
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i cant dunk
my rank is now 2032 i dont know if that is good or not but im 5-0

That's pretty ****ing good, I'm 2008 i think or so, so many people disconect vs me, and use the all star teams!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #109
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

idk before i couldnt miss a 3 online it would always bell but now it seems its not ringing that often and im missing its kinda rigged

i liked nba 06 better 3's would be fair the only way you can keep making three's, you need to get hot and you wont miss if you have space

i remember most ppl online would use nash and try to get him hot

im 11-2 2200(sumthing around that)i really only lost one game the other i had to quit cuz i remember i needed to go pick my dad from work i was winning too.. o well

Last edited by rknine15 : 01-11-2008 at 11:15 PM.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #110
v-unit
NBA All-star

Yeah! No joke, that's what happened when I played you, I use to get like 40 points a piece with marbury and crawford on threes, ...no joke and when I played you, nothing went in!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #111
extremez23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

extremez23 has an OK reputation so far

it very difficult to make 3 points
thats why i go straight to the hoop or by low post in which tim duncan is good at

anybody here using iso?
i am using it and so far so good
downloaded it from torrent
extremez23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #112
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremez23
it very difficult to make 3 points
thats why i go straight to the hoop or by low post in which tim duncan is good at

anybody here using iso?
i am using it and so far so good
downloaded it from torrent

This guy Cannonball uses iso's. I'm trying to figure out how to do it.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:09 AM   #113
i cant dunk

i mostly dunk with marion and stoudimire
Old 01-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #114
v-unit
NBA All-star

I used to hit threes all day long with Crawford and Marbury and if I were not to get a shot I could send it to Balkman or Lee for an easy slam-a jam-a
Old 01-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #115
v-unit
NBA All-star

Did anyone notice that the computer keeps benching Magette and Brand when you play the Clippers?
Old 01-20-2008, 02:38 PM   #116
i cant dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Did anyone notice that the computer keeps benching Magette and Brand when you play the Clippers?

you sure they were not in foul trouble because it subs after a certain amout of fouls like 2 in the first quarter
Old 01-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #117
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by i cant dunk
you sure they were not in foul trouble because it subs after a certain amout of fouls like 2 in the first quarter

No man, in mine, they start the game with Magette and Elton Brand on the bench, then I put them in and they stay in because their better then like Korolev or whatever.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #118
v-unit
NBA All-star

NEW ROSTER UPDATES

Did anyone not get them yet? My new favourites are Pheonix and Cleveland (Obviously), cannonball if your on, come play me.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #119
v-unit
NBA All-star

Somebody play me, some one who is actually good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: