Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-29-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
LokeyLopost
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LokeyLopost has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Just thinking about that #1 pick next year...

Thanks New York...Again!
LokeyLopost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:58 PM   #2
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow New York did you guys a huge favour. That was an amazing trade for you guys.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:28 AM   #3
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Yes, I agree! The thoughts of us getting that number 1 pick are awesome. Here is the bad news though. Doesn't Phoenix get that number 1 pick from ATL this year? I'm pretty sure that they do, from the Joe Johnson trade. I pray that it is top 3 protected. Can you guys imagine if the Suns got the first pick and they add Oden to Stoudemire and Marion? That would be insane! Does anyone know of a website where we can find trade details? Well, whoever the Bulls do pick I hope they pick someone that will take time to develop. Someone to grow with Tyrus Thomas as maybe the frontcourt of our future. Go Bulls!!!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:06 AM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokeyLopost
Thanks New York...Again!

sorry partner, although you will get my beloved knicks pick it will only be 2 spots higher than yours. ur team will win 53, the knicks will win 49 and miss the playoffs, but that pick will be about no. 18, by then then those projecys will be gone.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
sorry partner, although you will get my beloved knicks pick it will only be 2 spots higher than yours. ur team will win 53, the knicks will win 49 and miss the playoffs, but that pick will be about no. 18, by then then those projecys will be gone.

If you're Knicks DON'T make the playoffs, it will be a lottery pick. That means it could be anywhere in the top 13, possibley #1. That is exactly what we want, a Lottery pick. We don't care how many wins the Knicks get as long as they don't make the playoffs. All we need is a chance to get that #1 pick which could be Greg Oden. Lastly, if the pick from the Knicks is in the low lottery, I hope the Bulls package that pick with their own to trade up in the draft. Go Bulls!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 02:40 PM   #6
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Tell who you would like to draft with New York's pick here:

Personally, I would think you should draft Joakim Noah, F/C, Florida. He may not be the most gifted athlete or scorer in the world, but I think he could give you contributions similar to that of Rasheed Wallace minust the techs. If you get the first pick then of course take Oden. Some other players to look at are Yi Jian Lian, F/C, China;Thaddeus Young, F/G, Georgia Tech;or Kevin Durant.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:27 AM   #7
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Noah, Oden or Durrant would all be potentially huge. They are all future all-stars in the league, with Oden being a superstar.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:31 AM   #8
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Young could also be a force in the league if he develops and plays to the level that everyone is looking for. Also, don't count out Tiago Splitter. He can't withdraw this year, so he's gotta go somewhere.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:44 AM   #9
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

What about Glen "Not Big Baby Anymore" Davis? Him and Ben Wallace would be an excellent 1-2 Punch for the Bulls.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:31 PM   #10
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:

If you're Knicks DON'T make the playoffs, it will be a lottery pick. That means it could be anywhere in the top 13, possibley #1. That is exactly what we want, a Lottery pick. We don't care how many wins the Knicks get as long as they don't make the playoffs. All we need is a chance to get that #1 pick which could be Greg Oden. Lastly, if the pick from the Knicks is in the low lottery, I hope the Bulls package that pick with their own to trade up in the draft. Go Bulls!

The Bulls won't have their own pick in 2007. The trade with New York allows them to swap 1st rounders, but they don't get to keep their own.

Quote:
Yes, I agree! The thoughts of us getting that number 1 pick are awesome. Here is the bad news though. Doesn't Phoenix get that number 1 pick from ATL this year? I'm pretty sure that they do, from the Joe Johnson trade. I pray that it is top 3 protected. Can you guys imagine if the Suns got the first pick and they add Oden to Stoudemire and Marion? That would be insane! Does anyone know of a website where we can find trade details? Well, whoever the Bulls do pick I hope they pick someone that will take time to develop. Someone to grow with Tyrus Thomas as maybe the frontcourt of our future. Go Bulls!!!

The Suns can't get Oden. Top 3 protected means they don't get that pick; it stays with Atlanta. And no way on God's Green Earth would Oden slip to 4 or lower. So you don't have to worry about that.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:20 AM   #11
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I don't think the Knicks will get u the number one maybe between 4 - 6 and i am curious as to who come out next yr.

I have a feeling it won't be as many as everyone thinks.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:23 AM   #12
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

Jim Paxton has really positioned this team for greatness now and in the future.
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:20 PM   #13
Chrispbosh4
I brick open layups

Chrispbosh4 has no real reputation yet.

paxson is the king among men, i like to see the knicks lose whatever they can
Chrispbosh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:13 PM   #14
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsfan4life
Jim Paxton has really positioned this team for greatness now and in the future.

Right name, wrong brother LOL. It's John
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #15
defmut
I hit open layups

defmut has an OK reputation so far

Man, I don't care who they get, I just want to see the season start already!!
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: