Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation
Default Pacers-Wizards

Well, the Pacers had a pretty healthy 45-34 lead going into halftime, but Washington has outscored them 14-7 in the 3rd so far. Could our defense once again fail to finish?
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #2
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Default Re: Pacers-Wizards

I looked at the shot chart, and it appears the Eastern Conference's highest scoring team has not to this point made a three-pointer. Good job, guys. Indiana has got to get away from this inconsistency, or they'll find themselves with a lottery pick.

Damn, I need NBA League Pass!!
Old 12-22-2007, 08:56 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
I looked at the shot chart, and it appears the Eastern Conference's highest scoring team has not to this point made a three-pointer. Good job, guys. Indiana has got to get away from this inconsistency, or they'll find themselves with a lottery pick.

as soon as i turned it on, daniels jacked up another one of his 3ptrs. make the xtra pass, darn it!!!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

did you guys see the fan run onto the court? what a joker! The funniest part was that security was chasing him around and Jeff Foster had to trip him up
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three

what quarter was this? when the 2nd quarter hit, Rush had atleast 2 3-pointers and Granger hit a few also
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #6
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

No I didn't because I don't get to watch any frickin' games. I only have cable.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
what quarter was this? when the 2nd quarter hit, Rush had atleast 2 3-pointers and Granger hit a few also
3rd. Those threes must've been hidden. Point is they've got a lousy percentage it looked like.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:44 PM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good game guys... lookin good, nice grind it out game...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:55 PM   #9
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

They won. That's good, but the third quarter sometimes defines the rest of the game. They better be ready to slow them down next time.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:56 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just glad that the Wizards lost this one... geeWiz said that they were gonna stomp us, so this appeases me.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #11
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I'm just glad that the Wizards lost this one... geeWiz said that they were gonna stomp us, so this appeases me.

I saw that thread....He pisses me off.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
I saw that thread....He pisses me off.
Me too... such a homer it sickens me... the dude knows nothing about basketball, very obvious he doesn't even watch 90% of the teams he talks about...
Old 12-23-2007, 03:57 AM   #13
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Me too... such a homer it sickens me... the dude knows nothing about basketball, very obvious he doesn't even watch 90% of the teams he talks about...

well to his defense Caron nor Gilbert was playing. But still I told him that Pacers would win also.

The text I highlighted that you wrote, I think that is a true statement.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:33 PM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i missed the fan getting tripped and tackled live but caught it on youtube. foster with another assist!

tinsley really surprised me that game. he had the chance to shoot a wide open 3 numerous times and he actually decided to make the xtra pass and it paid off every time! i wonder if o'brien mentioned something to the squad about not settling for a quick shot? maybe someone in the pacers' management logs on here and sees me nagging about it all the time...yeah, right.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:01 PM   #15
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i missed the fan getting tripped and tackled live but caught it on youtube. foster with another assist!

tinsley really surprised me that game. he had the chance to shoot a wide open 3 numerous times and he actually decided to make the xtra pass and it paid off every time! i wonder if o'brien mentioned something to the squad about not settling for a quick shot? maybe someone in the pacers' management logs on here and sees me nagging about it all the time...yeah, right.

Maybe that person is B3....

Oh, and that retard who ran on the floor?

That was marny.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: