Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-23-2007, 02:54 PM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default What's the last game you played?

There was a movie thread in the Off Court Lounge, why shouldn't there be a video game thread in the Video Game Forum? My answer, obviously, is NBA 2k8. The guy I was playing against scored 60 with TD, and a lot of his points came on threes. In my defense, I only got to play the last three minutes.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation
Default Re: What's the last game you played?

Last game I played was "Top Spin 2" against my friend last night.

The son of a b?tch beat me 3 times in a row. I was undefeated until last night. Probably because I drank too much. I'll probably practice today with some new moves.

Great game to own by the way. Fun against friends. If you're winning that is.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #3
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

If you mean literally it was Unreal Tourney 3.
Currently though I'm in the middle of Mario Galaxy and UT 3.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Madden 08.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I am terrible at 2k8. Wow. Bruce Bowen was lighting my ass up. How do you do the dribble moves?
Old 12-23-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

counter strike 1.6

greatest game of all time
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #7
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

I really love Rainbow 6 vegas online. I play that almost every other day.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:47 PM   #8
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster
Talking Re: What's the last game you played?

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:14 PM   #9
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NBA 08 for PSP

Probebly most underated basketball game ever. Just finished a conquest mode which is just choosing a team, playing other teams in your area and you get to keep their players if you win. I controlled almost all the divisions and unlocked Magic Johnson, Elgin Baylor, Tom Chambers, Ellis Reed (Amazing) and Wilt Chamberlin. Anyways since I started with Phily, I unlocked 4 of their retro jerseys...It's a nice game. Everyone should get it.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:38 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm currently playing college basketball 2k8 and skate.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #11
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

NCAA Football 2007. I quit because BC got a pick. 6th time I've quit that exact game.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 01:41 AM   #12
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Just played two games of NBA 2k8. Won the first, PHX vs GS then lost PHX vs 'Sota, playing against my brother.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:15 AM   #13
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
NBA 08 for PSP

Probebly most underated basketball game ever. Just finished a conquest mode which is just choosing a team, playing other teams in your area and you get to keep their players if you win. I controlled almost all the divisions and unlocked Magic Johnson, Elgin Baylor, Tom Chambers, Ellis Reed (Amazing) and Wilt Chamberlin. Anyways since I started with Phily, I unlocked 4 of their retro jerseys...It's a nice game. Everyone should get it.

dang you can unlock legends? i only have the demo mode on my psp.

the last game i played was super smash bros melee. it might be old but it's still fun and i'm having a tournament with some of my friends on Christmas.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Halo 3 and NBA 2K8.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #15
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
dang you can unlock legends? i only have the demo mode on my psp.

the last game i played was super smash bros melee. it might be old but it's still fun and i'm having a tournament with some of my friends on Christmas.

Yeah man theres tons of legends, pretty sick.

Super Smash Bros. NEVER gets old.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: