Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-27-2007, 02:49 AM   #46
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default Re: Best Movie Of 2007??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
3:10 to yuma good? The last western I saw that I liked was Open Range.

3:10 to Yuma/The Proposition>Open Range
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:49 AM   #47
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
EDIT: I have not seen There Will Be Blood or No Country For Old Men yet... Hopefully those two can make up for all of the turds I have watched so far this year.

These two movies will be the best movies of the year. I haven't seen them YET but I know.

Tomorrow.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:23 AM   #48
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldridge Fan
These two movies will be the best movies of the year. I haven't seen them YET but I know.

Tomorrow.
I hate to ask this on here, because I don't want to get the site in trouble, but do you or anyone else have a link to watch 'No Country For Old Men' like the one that was posted yesterday for 'I Am Legend'?

If so, can you please send it to me at redblackattack98@yahoo.com or post it on here if it is allowed?

Thanks.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:57 AM   #49
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Thanks for the head's up. Think I'll skip that one.

Lol I didn't know Randy had such a following.

You should check the movie out and form your own opinion.

It's one of the funniest I've seen all year, and it's gotten great reviews all around. Everybody I know who has seen it loved it, literally.

per rotten tomatoes

Quote:
"It's so much fun that it's easy to overlook the film's rather conventional plot arc."

"Juno is hilarious and sweet-tempered, perceptive and surprisingly grounded. It's also a gust of fresh air, perspective-wise."

"One of the brightest and funniest comedies of the year with a delicious performance by Ellen Page as a precocious and big-hearted teenager on a mission of love."

"Once [Page] - and her character - move beyond the too-cool-for-school act, Juno becomes something special, and memorable."

"Juno turns out to be about hope and understanding. Everyone's heart is in the right place here, and maybe that's why the movie wins out."

"Hollywood's Woman of the Year is a pregnant 16-year-old, the incredibly hip, smart-mouthed and totally endearing heroine of the wise and witty Juno."

"Ellen Page makes for the most exceptional movie teen in many a year."

"What propels the film into the stratosphere is Juno herself. As played by Ellen Page, Juno is a winning combination of fierce intelligence, irrepressible irony, casual profanity and, though she doesn?t want to admit it, emotional vulnerability."
SCdac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:55 AM   #50
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't seen that many '07 movies yet, so bare with my top 10:

10. Transformers
9. Bridge to Terabithia
8. Superbad
7. The Simpsons Movie
6. Live Free or Die Hard
5. Disturbia
4. Breach
3. Knocked Up
2. The Bourne Ultimatum
1. 300

If there's 1 movie to stay away from it's Epic Movie.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:09 AM   #51
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty

Haha.

Best movies: Superbad, Shoot Em Up
Worst movies: Simpsons Movie, Spiderman 3
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #52
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saw Eastern Promises last night. Good movie, but it felt like it was missing something.

Plus the movie ended too abruptly for my liking. Some movies do it well and it leaves you thinking....this one just ended and I don't know why it did.

It was engaging while it lasted though and the director definitely likes Vigo's genitals.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #53
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Best Movies: Superbad, The Great Debaters and the Simpsons
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #54
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
Best Movies: Superbad, The Great Debaters and the Simpsons
SUPERBAD!
yess.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #55
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
SUPERBAD!
yess.

I rented the movie the other night I was in tears laughing my ass off lmao!
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #56
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

I order it at a hotel I was staying at.

The part where they go to the Puerto Rican or whatevers house and he dances with the dudes wife, then gets period blood on his leg is fcuking great.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #57
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

knocked up
superbad
transformers
i am legend
simpsons movie

that would be my top 5
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #58
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_blue
knocked up
superbad
transformers
i am legend
simpsons movie

that would be my top 5
Knocked up is good.

What's the fat dudes name who was in Superbad and Knocked Up? He's soo funny.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #59
steve

steve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
Knocked up is good.

What's the fat dudes name who was in Superbad and Knocked Up? He's soo funny.
Jonah Hill.
steve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 PM   #60
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still have some to see some so no definite list yet but so far my faves are:

Zodiac, Once, No Country for Old Men, Knocked Up, The Lookout
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: