Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #16
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Review Atlanta - Indiana game.

Dunleavy has probably been the most consistent Pacer player all year. Who else has been the most consistent? JO? YEAH RIGHT. Murphy? Tinsley? Granger? Daniels? Rush? Nobody. Dunleavy is the guy we lean most heavily on now, like it or not. He may not be FULLY up to the job, but it's all we have right now. He's having a career year.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #17
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

I just dont see Dunleavy as a star, and we are not going to the finals so we need cap space for rebuilding and sign young guys. Dunleavy makes that hard to do, with his contract thats why we need to trade him, hopefully this season will boast his tradevalue. I was just thinking a head where we are going, and Dunleavy is not in our future plans. Neither is Murphy nor JO. But atleast we should give JO respect and not just dump him after all he has done to Pacers.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #18
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
now you need to listen closely. You are a homer, thats for sure and yeah thats a good thing, we all love pacers here. But if we got lets say we get a player you hate (Smush???) to Pacers, and you would love him and say how good he is. Me, I am a fan of Pacers but, I still dont overrate all Pacers players. Mike is good, I said that I liked him.

Its just that he is not a threat, the other team does not care about him, he does not draw double teams, he is not a go to guy. If a team has Dunleavy as a go to guy, its sad. I know that we cant get much from Dunleavy (contract issues) but I just said if this was some kind of fantasy/NBA 2k8 I would trade him for someone the other team are afraid off. Like oh no not Ray Allen he is going to shoot lights out tonight, we need to be glued on him so he does not get an open shot. We need someone we always can rely on in crunch time, like Reggie Miller. And we cant trade Granger (he is still young and have a future). Thats why I said Dunleavy if someone needs to go because he is in that position we need a better player (which is impossible I know because no one wants to trade their player for him). I just said IF IF IF IF we want to get better thats what we need. A "star" SG.

Now go back to your fantasy land where Dunleavy = Michael Jordan.

END OF STORY.

Written by Miller Time.

Are you kidding me dude? I'M a homer for telling the truth? I never FUCKING said Dunleavy = anything. I said that Dunleavy is our most consistent player, if you want to try to turn that around, and write some long ass paragraph where you look like a dumbass, then go ahead. You think you can trade Dunleavy for Ray Allen in that soft head of yours? You're a joke man, if you want to hate on a guy it's one thing, but when you start claiming that I say Dunleavy = a superstar, then that's just fucking retarded, and a lie. I said he's our best, and most consistent player. You can take that however you want, so far he HAS been our go to guy, and his numbers prove it. Watch a game sometime kid, before you go rambling on like an idiot in every thread.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #19
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
I just dont see Dunleavy as a star, and we are not going to the finals so we need cap space for rebuilding and sign young guys. Dunleavy makes that hard to do, with his contract thats why we need to trade him, hopefully this season will boast his tradevalue. I was just thinking a head where we are going, and Dunleavy is not in our future plans. Neither is Murphy nor JO. But atleast we should give JO respect and not just dump him after all he has done to Pacers.

I agree. Dunleavy's not a star. He never will be. Probably just a good 3rd option on offense. If trading him means we can get a better, more athletic center, or possibly sign a better replacement at SG, then I think we've got to do it. However, I don't know who would actually trade for him. And who would we get in return, exactly?
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #20
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This isn't a respect league, it's a what have you done for me lately league. You think he's gonna resign with us next year? Even after all WE'VE done for his ass? Rescuing him from getting splinters on his ass to becoming an all-star a couple of years later, to now being one of the highest paid players in the L. And you think he's gonna sign with us, no. Trade his ass, I'm as big a fan of his as anyone, ask marny, but there's no such thing as "respect" when it comes to making your team better. What about all the things Dale Davis did for us? And what did we do? Shipped his ass out for some young benchwarmer who had "promise". Nobody, except for Walsh it seems, knew this guy was gonna be as good as he has. So how do you think Double-D felt at the time?

In order to actually WATCH basketball, you have to take the blindfold off Miller Time. Then maybe you'll learn something...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #21
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
This isn't a respect league, it's a what have you done for me lately league. You think he's gonna resign with us next year? Even after all WE'VE done for his ass? Rescuing him from getting splinters on his ass to becoming an all-star a couple of years later, to now being one of the highest paid players in the L. And you think he's gonna sign with us, no. Trade his ass, I'm as big a fan of his as anyone, ask marny, but there's no such thing as "respect" when it comes to making your team better. What about all the things Dale Davis did for us? And what did we do? Shipped his ass out for some young benchwarmer who had "promise". Nobody, except for Walsh it seems, knew this guy was gonna be as good as he has. So how do you think Double-D felt at the time?

In order to actually WATCH basketball, you have to take the blindfold off Miller Time. Then maybe you'll learn something...

haha are you done?

First of all stop calling me kid, I'm probably older than you are.

I have watched more Indiana games than you have so I guess you are the one who should watch more games. You always say in every gamethread: Oh I'm glad I didn't watch this game or too bad I missed this game.

And I never said we could get Ray Allen, thats why I said that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! to trade Dunleavy for someone better than him. Thats why I think we should trade him for expirers so we can rebuild. You know nothing about basketball so dont come here and think you know more than me, you are a joke, no one gives a crap about you. That you got a mod of this forum is a joke and Jeff finally understood that so he took your mod powers away, and voila I am here. I did not post here since you was a mod (which was a joke). So please Catz all you know about is your stupid picture that even a 3 year old kid would draw better, dont come back here or I will leave this Indiana Pacers forum, because you make this a joke and I feel ashamed that I am a fan of the same team that you claim to be a fan off.

Dunleavy is and will never be an allstar but still has a paycheck suited for an allstar so I said: Trade him for expirers please and rebuild. I never said trade him for: Ray allen + kobe + KG, we might have to add a pick in that trade to make it fair.

You did not even watch the Atlanta game.

READ BEFORE YOU POST!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #22
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I never FUCKING said Dunleavy = anything. I said he's our best, and most consistent player. You can take that however you want, so far he HAS been our go to guy, and his numbers prove it. Watch a game sometime kid, before you go rambling on like an idiot in every thread.

Ain't that the truth...

Either way, don't expect any great trades to come out of Larry Bird's corner.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #23
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Ain't that the truth...

Either way, don't expect any great trades to come out of Larry Bird's corner.

Are you the troll of Miller Time?
Old 12-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #24
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

alright you guys, uncle jbot is here. quit arguing over crazy stuff and just love the pacers for what they are.

i think we can all agree that dunleavy is having a great year so far (probably his best) but he's not a star player, more of an upper tier good player. a star player gets a team built around them and is the #1 go-to guy at all times. so far i'd still say JO is our star player, and i don't think bird and walsh around about to trade people and build the pacers around mike any time soon. that's not to say he can't become a star, who knows?

catz and miller time need to chill out. i know you guys don't get along all that great sometimes, but we're here to talk about our pacers and though we're bound to argue eventually, we need to still keep it civilized.

GO PACERS!!!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #25
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
Are you the troll of Miller Time?

He got off after you said that. . . .

marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:44 PM   #26
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

No I am not a troll of Miller Time. I think it's kinda comical we both have the same name. I'm just a Pacers fan that has been lurking these forums for a while and just now decided to voice my opinion.

You have another Pacers fan in your midst, ISH!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:01 PM   #27
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Quote:
No I am not a troll of Miller Time. I think it's kinda comical we both have the same name. I'm just a Pacers fan that has been lurking these forums for a while and just now decided to voice my opinion.

thats not me, see online at the same time.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:02 PM   #28
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

i figured it was a troll account, but the "miller time" phrase is quite common.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:03 PM   #29
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i figured it was a troll account, but the "miller time" phrase is quite common.

yup I could not come up with a good username so I went with one of my favorite players of all time.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:16 PM   #30
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:

Great, keep posting. We'd love to add another fan to this board.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: