Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-28-2007, 07:12 PM   #31
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Review Atlanta - Indiana game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
heh. i like playing the devil's advocate. i always gripe when we lose, especially to a junky team, but i do like the team the way it is. i have no beef w/ dunleavy as he's been playing outstanding lately.

we just need to stay focused and our role players need to step up when our starters aren't getting it done.

The Hawks have actually been playing pretty well lately though. They are on a five game win streak. Their overall record is like 15-12. They have some pretty talented young players on that roster. I know the loss hurts, but the Hawks might make some noise this season.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:55 PM   #32
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
The Hawks have actually been playing pretty well lately though. They are on a five game win streak. Their overall record is like 15-12. They have some pretty talented young players on that roster. I know the loss hurts, but the Hawks might make some noise this season.

yeah, i know. plus, they have anthony johnson, who used to be my favorite pacer, starting at pg.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #33
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
haha are you done?

First of all stop calling me kid, I'm probably older than you are.

I have watched more Indiana games than you have so I guess you are the one who should watch more games. You always say in every gamethread: Oh I'm glad I didn't watch this game or too bad I missed this game.

And I never said we could get Ray Allen, thats why I said that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! to trade Dunleavy for someone better than him. Thats why I think we should trade him for expirers so we can rebuild. You know nothing about basketball so dont come here and think you know more than me, you are a joke, no one gives a crap about you. That you got a mod of this forum is a joke and Jeff finally understood that so he took your mod powers away, and voila I am here. I did not post here since you was a mod (which was a joke). So please Catz all you know about is your stupid picture that even a 3 year old kid would draw better, dont come back here or I will leave this Indiana Pacers forum, because you make this a joke and I feel ashamed that I am a fan of the same team that you claim to be a fan off.

Dunleavy is and will never be an allstar but still has a paycheck suited for an allstar so I said: Trade him for expirers please and rebuild. I never said trade him for: Ray allen + kobe + KG, we might have to add a pick in that trade to make it fair.

You did not even watch the Atlanta game.

READ BEFORE YOU POST!

Here, I posted, now will you please leave? You're such a jackasss I swear. I have followed EVERY Pacers game since I started watching them back in 2000. I even made 2 scapbooks of them in like 2002 and 2003, filled with newspaper clippings, a couple of ticket stubs, all kinds of articles and team related stuff. Don't insult my fanhood please. That's something you don't do to a Pacer fan.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:50 PM   #34
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Here, I posted, now will you please leave? You're such a jackasss I swear. I have followed EVERY Pacers game since I started watching them back in 2000. I even made 2 scapbooks of them in like 2002 and 2003, filled with newspaper clippings, a couple of ticket stubs, all kinds of articles and team related stuff. Don't insult my fanhood please. That's something you don't do to a Pacer fan.

hey, those scrapbooks sound cool. i never thought of doing that.

noone needs to question anybody's fanhood...especially when it's the pacers and in a pacer's forum. you 2 need to stay away from each other for a bit.:)
Old 12-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #35
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

I can stop post here, sure, I am not online 24/7 (like you), I have a life (which you dont). Go back to other thread and you will see you write stuff like this: "Glad I didn't watch this one..." and stuff like "I just turned on the game, we are down/up by ".." only 6 minutes left."

See you have missed many games this season so I think I have seen more games this season than you have, get your facts straight.

My last post in this Indiana Pacers forum, bye Jbot you are a good poster. Bye Marny.

You will probably see me post in other forums, but this is my last in THIS forum.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #36
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
I can stop post here, sure, I am not online 24/7 (like you), I have a life (which you dont). Go back to other thread and you will see you write stuff like this: "Glad I didn't watch this one..." and stuff like "I just turned on the game, we are down/up by ".." only 6 minutes left."

See you have missed many games this season so I think I have seen more games this season than you have, get your facts straight.

My last post in this Indiana Pacers forum, bye Jbot you are a good poster. Bye Marny.

You will probably see me post in other forums, but this is my last in THIS forum.

Bye Miller Time.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #37
jbot
Future D1 Dad

eh, this sucks. nothing good comes out of a poster leaving a forum for good over crazy stuff.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #38
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Catz, catz, catz. Thanks, pal.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:06 AM   #39
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

You're going to stop posting because you had an argument with a fellow Pacers fan?

How incredibly lame.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:17 PM   #40
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
You're going to stop posting because you had an argument with a fellow Pacers fan?

How incredibly lame.

i think the bickering has been going on for a while.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:11 PM   #41
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Yeah I agree. He should just send a bag of sh!t to catz's house rather than refuse to post in this forum. Now this place is pretty much mute.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:24 PM   #42
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Miller Time exits

ItsMillerTime arrives

A fair trade? We shall see.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:20 PM   #43
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Miller Time exits

ItsMillerTime arrives

it's time to step up.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:25 PM   #44
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Miller Time exits

ItsMillerTime arrives

Seems cocky. A message board cancer. I think we get raped in this trade.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:26 PM   #45
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
Seems cocky. A message board cancer. I think we get raped in this trade.

ah, give the dude a break. he's just settling in. right?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: