Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-15-2008, 01:42 PM   #286
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What game are you playing now?

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #287
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Chrono Trigger DS
Kirby Super Star DS
Halo 3
Orochi Warriors 2
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #288
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

left 4 dead on 360
and
pro evolution soccer on wii
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:35 AM   #289
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

Saints Row 2
Though I recently completed the (awful) story so I'm just gonna be exploring and doing diversions on it. Really fun game however. 8 or 9/10

NBA 2k9
Obvious reasons.

apart from that not much. The stupid thing with my 360 is i've got something like 25 games and I only ever play two in rotation I've noticed. I might go back and play a little viva pinata and dead rising to make up for this. I got fallout 3 coming for xmas too, though tbh I just went for it cause it was high rated in reviews and I couldnt think of a single thing else I wanted for xmas. Might pick up Fable 2 with my xmas wages and I've always been curious about DiRt.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #290
Seneca_22
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Seneca_22 has an OK reputation so far

NBA 2K9 and Soul Calibur 4. So far I'm 0-2 on 2K9 because I'm not running my sets or playing defense the right way, so teams are running their plays flawlessly against me. It's crazy, because I don't remember past games playing against you this well. It's awesome. SC4 is just the other game that I own.

Looking to DL Tekken DR, Super Street Fighter 2 Remix HD, and Wipeout HD.
Seneca_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #291
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seneca_22
NBA 2K9 and Soul Calibur 4. So far I'm 0-2 on 2K9 because I'm not running my sets or playing defense the right way, so teams are running their plays flawlessly against me. It's crazy, because I don't remember past games playing against you this well. It's awesome. SC4 is just the other game that I own.

Looking to DL Tekken DR, Super Street Fighter 2 Remix HD, and Wipeout HD.

Why not just wait for Tekken 6?

LOL, I've been waiting for Tekken 6 for the past year I think. I should've downloaded Tekken DR last year....

For some reason Wipeout HD didn't cure my speed fix. I'll probably get a new racing game soon? Does any know a good PS3 rally / racing game?

Now playing: 2K9, Kingdom Hearts 2, and watching my wife play Little Gay Planet
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #292
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I've been playing the Capcom1 and Capcom2 emulator gamepacks on my psp. Also Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on the 360.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:43 AM   #293
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: What game are you playing now?

2K9, LBP, and I want Chrono Trigger DS for Christmas.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #294
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Zelda: Twilight Princess
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #295
Auka
Great young streetballer

Auka has decent reputation

The Orange Box: Team Fortress 2, Cod4 and Gears of War 2 :P
Auka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #296
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I've been playing the Capcom1 and Capcom2 emulator gamepacks on my psp. Also Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on the 360.

I know that the PSP CCC's have a few different games from the console versions… Is Varth on there? I could go for some Varth on the go (at work ) Is 1941 on there too?
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #297
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
I know that the PSP CCC's have a few different games from the console versions… Is Varth on there? I could go for some Varth on the go (at work ) Is 1941 on there too?

These all seem to be direct arcade ports.

Capcom Playsystem 1:
1941 - Counter Attack
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Captain Commando
Carrier Air Wing
Dynasty Wars
Final Fight
Forgotten Worlds
Ghouls'n Ghosts
Knights of the Round
Magic Sword - Heroic Fantasy
Mega Man - The Power Battle
Mega Twins
Mercs
Muscle Bomber Duo - Ultimate Team Battle
Nemo
Pang! 3
Pnickies
Quiz & Dragons
Saturday Night Slam Masters
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior
Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition
Street Fighter II' - Hyper Fighting
Strider
The King of Dragons
The Punisher
Three Wonders
U.N. Squadron
Varth - Operation Thunderstorm
Warriors of Fate
Willow

Capcom Playsystem 2:
1944: The Loop Master
19XX: The War Against Destiny
Alien vs. Predator
Armored Warriors
Battle Circuit
Capcom Sports Club
Choko
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
Dimahoo
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara
Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom
Eco Fighters
Giga Wing
Great Mahou Daisakusen
Hyper Street Figher II: The Anniversary Edition
Jyangokushi: Haoh no Saihai
Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting
Marvel Super Heroes
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
Mega Man: The Power Battle
Mighty! Pang
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
Pocket Fighter
Powered Gear: Strategic Variant Armor Equipment
Progear
Puzz Loop 2
Ring of Destruction: Slammasters II
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams
Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
Super Muscle Bomber: The International Blowout
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge
Super Puzzle Fighter II: The New Challengers
Super Puzzle Fighter II: The Tournament Battle
Vampire Hunter: Darkstalkers' Revenge
Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
Vampire: The Night Warriors
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
X-Men: Children of the Atom
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #298
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pure greatness
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:38 AM   #299
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

2K9 and still trying to finish Rockband. My PS3 is finally back here after a month of being out for repairs and Im finally on winter break so I finally have some time to play video games again.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:48 PM   #300
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm currently playing Sonic Unleashed on the PS3. It's actually not as bad as people were thinking it was gonna be.

Last edited by Phar : 12-24-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: