Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #991
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What game are you playing now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Uncharted 2, beat the first one the other day. Second one is a lot better, I didn't mind the first but there were a lot of things I found frustrating.

Agree. I played part 2 first then part 1. That showed the glaring differences between both. Still, part one was very good.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:36 AM   #992
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Really dont have any new games. I'm just playing games here and there acvievement hunting or finishing them up.

Finally finished Minvera Den on Bioshock 2. Have to go back and finish off 2 achievements. In the middle of AC Brotherhood DLC Da Vinci Disappearance. Still havent finished or even completed achievements for RDR Undead Nightmare DLC. Trying to finish off the DLC content I purchased.

And cant find any teammates to do Call of Dead on BO East Egg. Anyone interested let me know.

Wasnt it always like that?
Road To Glory is a new mode, I'm not sure if they've had something similar in the past, I haven't bought the game for a few years.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #993
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Road To Glory is a new mode, I'm not sure if they've had something similar in the past, I haven't bought the game for a few years.

Yeah thats been apart of NCAA. I havent bought it in 2 years but remember it. Cool feature and I just checked out whats new with the game mode in NCAA 12. Way more features, options now than before. You couldnt play both sides of the field before. Damn, kinda makes me want to get this game now. I wanna be a 5 star CB and QB
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #994
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Couple hours into it. Awesome game so far, highly recommend it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #995
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Chime

and

Dragon Age Origins. The first hour was tough to get through. The combat system wasn't what I was used to. I'm playing it like a traditional turn based rpg with a lot of pausing to set actions. The three sets of bandits outisde of Lothering have given me the only challenge so far. If I started over, I wouldn't pick a rogue.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #996
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Decided to go back and "Level Up" Exp. Points and extra men in Sonic Unleashed (didn't know this game was gonna be RPG style as much as it is).

Still on the NBA 2k11 kick with 98 MJ currently rocking the 9's:

Nevaeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #997
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Old 08-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #998
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't gotten a new game since Black Ops.

Been playing Mw2 and Fifa 11 for months.. and some 2k11..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #999
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't realize this wasn't a sticky anymore. Anyway currently playing through the Breath of Fire series.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #1000
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Big improvement on F1 2010 (not saying much). The cars are more challenging to drive now, but more fun at the same time. AI is a bit better in the sense they'll move out your way if you're on a fast lap and they aren't, or if they're being lapped, but they tend to move across the track, or slow down in the most awkward positions.

Sadly, what is a generally a good game, and a step forward from the previous game, has been tainted because of a gamebreaking bug that some random guy discovered. Increasing the springs on your car to the maximum level (11/11) makes the car super easy to drive, like it's on rails, and it's making the cars 4-5 seconds a lap faster than they should be, or are when using a relatively normal setup. So time trial leaderboards are full of these superfast times. Multiplayer is broken for now too with this bug. You have to use these spring settings just to stay competitive, and it's simply not giving a true representation of what an F1 car should be like to drive. I'm sure it'll get patched sooner rather than later, and hopefully the times on the time trial leaderboards get removed/reset. But to have this bug be discovered 24 hours before the game is released in Europe, big error from Codemasters.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #1001
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

^Thanks for the info on F1 2011. I've been really considering getting this one. It's been ages since I've had an F1 game.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #1002
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
^Thanks for the info on F1 2011. I've been really considering getting this one. It's been ages since I've had an F1 game.

When they fix the exploit, it'll be a really fun game. I'm staying away from online play for now though, except doing a co-op championship with my friend, which is great fun.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #1003
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
When they fix the exploit, it'll be a really fun game. I'm staying away from online play for now though, except doing a co-op championship with my friend, which is great fun.

Do you play with all the driver assists off? Is it really that difficult? Can you make mistakes in a race and still have a chance?
Old 09-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #1004
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH4w7UZV3NA

Best game ever.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #1005
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been working on Final Fantasy IV on the 3ds (even though it's a nds game). It's one of the best FF's I've ever played.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: