Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #1021
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What game are you playing now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

I had fun with Rage. The graphic pop-in and up close details can be a little jarring at first, but you get used to it. The overall world still looks very good. Ending was dissappointing though.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #1022
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

^I got used to the texture pop-in already. It'd be nice if they fixed it. I like how the enemies movie in erratic patterns.

Man Kung! Do you own every game under the sun?!
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #1023
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mw3.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #1024
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Civ V random singleplayer, king
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction. Kinda fun, kinda not. It tries to be both action and tactic but muddies it all together so nothing is distinctive anymore. One stage you're walking past flashlights, and guards, a boss later you're shooting it out like max payne behind an overturned desk. Some people probably like it, not a terrible game, not for me

dc universe online. boring, quit before leaving braniac. tried 3 times, the gun was kinda okay, but shit wasnt fun
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #1025
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Arkham Asylum

Ive had the game for a long time, but I didnt really get into it when I got it...I was talking to my wife about buying the new Batman game when she suggested I finish the game I have before I buy a new one...

So im gonna do that
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #1026
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
^I got used to the texture pop-in already. It'd be nice if they fixed it. I like how the enemies movie in erratic patterns.

Man Kung! Do you own every game under the sun?!

I have been spending too much on games lately. I stopped myself from buying anymore after mw3/bf3 though (Lost Odyssey being the exception, since it was only $15 and I had been interested in it for a while now).
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #1027
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #1028
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Arkham City
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #1029
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Just finished Arkham City last night, so now I'm playing this:

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #1030
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Currently " Making it Happen" with the 96 Bulls in NBA2k12. Haven't started a season yet, just exhibitions for now:

Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #1031
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shadow of the Colossus

Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #1032
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #1033
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Dead Island and Magicka
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #1034
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

&

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #1035
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk

&

what this man said.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: