Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #1036
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What game are you playing now?

Final Fantasy on my phone. Rofl
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #1037
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With all of your minds
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #1038
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

FFIV Complete Collection for PSP

never really got into the original game (I actually don't remember how far I've gotten, but I've played fairly deep into the SFC translated hardtype ROM multiple times)

IMO there are at least 7 or 8 better RPGs from that console (FFV, FFVI, Chrono Trigger, ToP, DQV, DQVI, Star Ocean, and arguably BoF), but I really want to get through it (not sure if I'll bother with the Interlude and After Years portions)
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #1039
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

I haven't had this much fun since Nintendo released the old nes/snes rpg's on gba carts.

Also another run through Orcs Must Die, trying to get better scores.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:44 PM   #1040
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Dead Island
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #1041
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Starcraft 2. Pretty much a real sport if u ask me.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #1042
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Arkham Asylum

Ive had the game for a long time, but I didnt really get into it when I got it...I was talking to my wife about buying the new Batman game when she suggested I finish the game I have before I buy a new one...

So im gonna do that
Damn homie, you ***** whipped! But she's right, my problem too is I dont finish games before buying new ones.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #1043
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm playing killzone 2 right now, kick ass shooter!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #1044
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
I'm playing killzone 2 right now, kick ass shooter!

Make sure to pick up Killzone 3. It's should be cheap by now. Improves on some things over KZ2.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #1045
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Bought Heavy Rain, wish I had rented it. More like a movie then a game, very immersive and engaging. Never would have guessed the killer, but I wish I had rented it. It's a one and done game, no reason to ever play it again. However, everyone should play it at least once.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #1046
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm still playing NBA 2K12. It's been all classic teams for me over the past four + months of so. PC guys are surely in modding heaven but even for 360 guys like me, there's some awesome rosters out there with over 70 classic teams, including Barkley's Suns (with the correct jerseys, which is big, considering those jerseys have never been in a 2K game since Phoenix switched to their current uni's).

My Top Ten plays from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cydCfA3sos
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #1047
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going through all the games I bought in the Steam summer sale.

Just finished Metro 2033. It was a solid game but incredibly buggy. I don't think I've ever had a game crash to desktop more than this. The gameplay was very basic for a shooter but it had really good storytelling and atmosphere.

Moving on to Borderlands now.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #1048
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Just finished Metro 2033. It was a solid game but incredibly buggy. I don't think I've ever had a game crash to desktop more than this. The gameplay was very basic for a shooter but it had really good storytelling and atmosphere.

You should consider giving the book a read, I really enjoyed it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: