Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 01-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #16
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Default Re: Compare Korver/Giricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyco127
Yeah, no kidding. When gira's shot isn't falling you wouldn't even know he was on the court if not for the traveling calls. Atleast with Korver he's still active when he's not hitting shots...

Those TRAVELING calls! I swear - Giricek did that at least twice a game. When D-Will or somebody else passed it to him, he'd take 2 steps before he did anything. That guy just couldn't put the ball on the floor!! And when the Jazz and 76ers played each other, I noticed Giricek did it again for the 76ers... now that's THEIR problem.

Korver never does that by the way. As for the thread topic, his shot IS a little off right now, but he said it's because he's still adjusting to the altitude. I think he'll pick it up and start becoming more consistent once he's more familiar with the offense. We def. got the better end of the trade. Though I really liked Giricek. He's a nice guy. Can't understand a word he says, though.
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
cyco127
Local High School Star

Default Re: Compare Korver/Giricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricklayer
Those TRAVELING calls! I swear - Giricek did that at least twice a game. When D-Will or somebody else passed it to him, he'd take 2 steps before he did anything. That guy just couldn't put the ball on the floor!! And when the Jazz and 76ers played each other, I noticed Giricek did it again for the 76ers... now that's THEIR problem.

Korver never does that by the way. As for the thread topic, his shot IS a little off right now, but he said it's because he's still adjusting to the altitude. I think he'll pick it up and start becoming more consistent once he's more familiar with the offense. We def. got the better end of the trade. Though I really liked Giricek. He's a nice guy. Can't understand a word he says, though.

Really... You can't understand a word he says, no?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, yes?
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: