Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 08-04-2006, 10:17 AM   #1
Lotsadimes
I airball my layups

Lotsadimes has an OK reputation so far
Default This year's Bucks vs. Last Year's

Which team do you think is better? I definately think this year's version looks better but maybe I'm just being optimistic.
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 08:05 PM   #2
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I agree that this team looks better. The addition of Charlie V is going to help out a lot. You got a future all star. You did lose a very good point guard thhough in TJ Ford but you already had a good one. I think that this team is better then last years.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.
Default Better..

I think this years Bucks team will be better. I do believe there is more talent this season, but the most important thing is that certain players step up and continue to improve their game. I think Bogut needs to be more accertive on offense. He was among the leaders in FG%. The offense will have to be run through him kind of like a Vlade Divac. Simmons numbers should get better with another year of him and Redd playing together. Redd needs to become a better passer. Too many times he tries too hard to create offense for himself. Bell will hopefully continue to do what he does and Charlie Villanueva must put up a strong second season. Skinner, Gadzuric, and Blake must just play within themselves and they should be fine. All in all it looks like there is the potential to be much better than last year.
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:37 PM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Tough to say. The point guard rotation was downgraded from TJ/Mo/Bell to Mo/Blake/Bell, and the front court was downgraded from Magloire/Bogut to Bogut/Villanueva. On the plus side, the younger front court is more naturally built for the positions they're playing and has infinately more potential, but on the down side, we're starting two sophomores and hoping to make the playoffs. Are those guys ready to carry a team to the playoffs?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:13 AM   #5
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

to me... not much diff... this years gonna be as fine as last year... unless Bogut explodes...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:52 AM   #6
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

This years Bucks lineup cannot be beat. There best move was getting Villanueva. Bucks should be looking at a 6 or 7th seed.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:21 PM   #7
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

they got a very good front-court and have improved themselves undoubtly since last season. They are going to be better this season
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:36 PM   #8
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

I was watching ESPN Classic Bucks against Blazers. Jabbar was on the Bucks and they beat them by 24.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #9
Lotsadimes
I airball my layups

Lotsadimes has an OK reputation so far
Default Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Tough to say. The point guard rotation was downgraded from TJ/Mo/Bell to Mo/Blake/Bell, and the front court was downgraded from Magloire/Bogut to Bogut/Villanueva. On the plus side, the younger front court is more naturally built for the positions they're playing and has infinately more potential, but on the down side, we're starting two sophomores and hoping to make the playoffs. Are those guys ready to carry a team to the playoffs?

Magloire/Bogut<Bogut/Villanueva Did you even see Magloire last year?
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: