Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-31-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.
Thumbs up hotsizzle for mod

I respect most of what sizzle says and his post are always pretty good and he explains them so how do you guys feel about him possibly being our mod.

p.s alot of us don't leave our forum but he does and he always backs us up in the nba forum sometimes against numerous laker/kobe/haters.

sizzle for mod
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
24Kobe#1fan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

24Kobe#1fan has an OK reputation so far

lakerfreak
24Kobe#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:33 PM   #3
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Anthony
I respect most of what sizzle says and his post are always pretty good and he explains them so how do you guys feel about him possibly being our mod.

p.s alot of us don't leave our forum but he does and he always backs us up in the nba forum sometimes against numerous laker/kobe/haters.

sizzle for mod

I guess your other memer name is hotsizzle right greg anthony????
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:07 PM   #4
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I volunteered for Mod.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:08 PM   #5
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

It is going to be interesting to see who gets the mod job for the Lakers Forum. There is three very qualified people for the job. Hotsizzle, Lakerfreak, and Kobe24.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:27 PM   #6
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I think we should have two mods in case one is gone so the other one can check up.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:14 PM   #7
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I like Kobe24's idea. and thanks G.A., I appreciate the love. Anyways, I'd love to be the mod of the best team forum and representing the LA Lakers here on ISH but if theres someone else that you guys think is better fitting then so be it.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:25 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would vote Hotsizzle. He's been here the longest. He deserves it. And I like his posts
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:34 PM   #9
Kobe24
Banned

Hotsizzle is my number one choice too. He would be a great mod.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:01 PM   #10
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I would vote Hotsizzle. He's been here the longest. He deserves it. And I like his posts

I agree I would vote for him too but he has to remove D-Wade from his Avtaar and put someone from LA if he wants to be a Mod
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:02 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
I agree I would vote for him too but he has to remove D-Wade from his Avtaar and put someone from LA if he wants to be a Mod

Very good point...lol
Old 07-31-2006, 06:20 PM   #12
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Let me clear this up everyone. when Detroit was down 3-1 against miami, I made an avatar bet. If detroit comes back and wins, I would pick an avatar that the person im betting against has to support until August 1st...but if detroit lost, then he would pick me an avatar that I would have unitl August 1st. Being that Detroit came back from defecits before and me wanting them to win, I put my money on them. When they lost, the person chose this avatar for me, so yea. It comes off tomorrow though

My favorite all time player is Kobe, I would never have a Dwade avatar or any other players for that matter.

Last edited by hotsizzle : 07-31-2006 at 07:27 PM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:25 PM   #13
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

what exactly does the mod do? and/or why is a mod necessary?
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:33 PM   #14
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

My name was also submitted to Insidehoops also known as Jeff.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:05 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Let me clear this up everyone. when Detroit was down 3-1 against miami, I made an avatar bet. If detroit comes back and wins, I would pick an avatar that the person im betting against has to support until August 1st...but if detroit lost, then he would pick me an avatar that I would have unitl August 1st. Being that Detroit came back from defecits before and me wanting them to win, I put my money on them. When they lost, the person chose this avatar for me, so yea. It comes off tomorrow though

My favorite all time player is Kobe, I would never have a Dwade avatar or any other players for that matter.

Oh is that what they call it now???

lol jk
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: