Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-01-2006, 12:07 AM   #16
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think a moderator would be great... would keep some of the cross team wars going on...

do it hotsizzle!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:43 AM   #17
laalaa
Original Lakers FAM

laalaa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
He's been here the longest
I think me and crisoner have been here the longest. Evo, aabs, purps and all those other guys seem to be gone, so it'd be me and cris.
laalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laalaa
I think me and crisoner have been here the longest. Evo, aabs, purps and all those other guys seem to be gone, so it'd be me and cris.

But hotsizzle posted about 8945734958734 times.

hes the veteran
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:16 PM   #19
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.

sizzle got that d-wade avatar off
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #20
Smurf
I brick open layups

Smurf has an OK reputation so far

Hotsizzle for shizzle
Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #21
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Anthony
sizzle got that d-wade avatar off

yea its august 1st
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:23 PM   #22
LAKESHOW34
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LAKESHOW34 has an OK reputation so far

who's left. i haven't checked the insidehoops forum in a while and it seems like there's a lot of new people. i don't know who's from the old ezboard forum anymore. although, i have to say hotsizzle should make a pretty good mod.
LAKESHOW34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #23
laalaa
Original Lakers FAM

laalaa has an OK reputation so far

Crisoner, jan, myself, you, who else? Definately lots of new faces, which isnt a bad thing, but I'd love to see the old guys stay too. Aabs, you've been called out, we want you to bring the good old FAM back!
laalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:01 PM   #24
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
yea its august 1st

thanks hotsizzle
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #25
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

we should have a mod who regularly posts interesting, thought-provoking threads.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lotta people here do. someone unbiast and doesnt have posts that have short answers or smilies. all the time
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:40 PM   #27
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by laalaa
Crisoner, jan, myself, you, who else? Definately lots of new faces, which isnt a bad thing, but I'd love to see the old guys stay too. Aabs, you've been called out, we want you to bring the good old FAM back!

I've been on the old www.insidehoops.com forum for a while.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:44 AM   #28
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sizzle :)

oh and yeah, i'm one of the new guys heh
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:11 PM   #29
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I'm 13, so my opinion probably doesn't count as much, but I would hands down say Lakerfreak. He's someone I've always looked up to on this forum, and he doesn't just stick to just this forum. He goes to the other forum's and shares his opinions there too. He never writes disturbing posts, and they are always long and detailed. That's why I think he should be the moderator, but I would like to see another moderator as well, like hotsizzle, they would make a good combo. That's my 2 cents.

Old 08-06-2006, 01:51 AM   #30
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

jeff says we will find out some of the mods around august 7th to 12th. just givin everybody the update

hope I get it!!

Last edited by hotsizzle : 08-11-2006 at 03:20 AM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: