Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 01-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Damon Stoudemire requests trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
For some reason I thought Gasol -who has a good share of experience and is a more relevant piece of the team- was captain, at least co-captain, and was surprised the only captain is requesting for a trade.
Yeah, I thought Gasol would of been the captain, but I guess he's not. If Stoudamire gets traded (hopefully he will) then i think Gasol will become the captain.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #17
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

No I would expect miller to be captain.Pau is not assertive enough to be captain.He is more laid back go with the flow type of guy.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #18
TJ4'D
I hit open 5-footers

TJ4'D has an OK reputation so far

Well appreantly there are rumors that the Suns may be interested in Stoudemire. They are looking for a backup point and on the main page it says that they may be interested in Damon.

What do you think of a possible deal with the Suns?
TJ4'D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #19
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A deal with the suns would be good, they have plenty of talent in exchange for a guy like damon and maybe someone else.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #20
TJ4'D
I hit open 5-footers

TJ4'D has an OK reputation so far

What do you think the Grizzlies would get in exchange for Damon? I don't really know the Grizzlies glaring needs or anything so I am not going to purpose a trade myself. You all know the Grizzlies much better then I do so I trust your judgment a lot more then my own.
TJ4'D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #21
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

If we did we want anything decent for Damon, we'd have to put someone like Miller in to get a better deal, maybe Swift or Warrick, because Miller is alot more valuable then them 2. What we get in return is another story, I don't know exactly what we could get, but looking at the Suns roster, someone like Boris Diaw or Raja Bell may be a good fit for us and contracts would also play a part here.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:25 AM   #22
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Well, Damon is finally gone. I expected Memphis to wait until the trade deadline was closer to do the buyout, but knowing the teams that were looking for Damon's services, I understand Memphis was going nowhere in terms of a valuable trade. Bye bye Mighty Mouse.

http://www.nba.com/nba_news/stoudami...ed_080129.html
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #23
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Atleast he's gone, now he can go and rot away and destroy the youth of another team.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #24
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Atleast he's gone, now he can go and rot away and destroy the youth of another team.

Haha you dont sound bitter at all.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: