Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-16-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Where and how often do you ball?

Do you play pick-up, rec league, school, college? How often? I play for a team outside of school, they're more common to play with than school in Europe, and I practice outside at least every week or so.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
mr beast
BEAST

mr beast has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Where and how often do you ball?

Usually something like this:

Monday: reffed game + self training
Tuesday: self training
Wednesday: Reffed game
Thursday: Pick up
Friday: self training
Saturday: Rest or Pick up
Sunday: Rest

tournaments on weekends occasionally
mr beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #3
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has an OK reputation so far

Monday = Pick up games

Tuesday = shoot around /practice/

Wednesday = rest

Thursday = pick up games or just shoot around

Friday = Organize ball in my rec league

Sat = rest

Sun = Organize ball in my rec league.
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:37 PM   #4
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

i try to play 3-4 times a week

Mondays after work: pick up games at my local 24

Weds after work: pick up games at 24

Fri after work (occasionally): pick up games at one of the basketball training facilities in my area

Sunday: morning rec league game

Other than that, i really dont do any other exercises anymore (occasionally finding time to lift), but i do tend to eat healthy (somewhat)
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:19 PM   #5
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

I play pickup 2-3 times a week Mondays, Wednesdays and sometimes Saturdays. I do dribble drills in the mornings 5 times a week and plyos/weight training to help my game 5 times a week.

Will be joining a rec league in the fall most likely probably once a week. Go hard man.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:18 AM   #6
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's the start of the raining season here. The last time I played 5 on 5 was last month.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #7
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
It's the start of the raining season here. The last time I played 5 on 5 was last month.
There are no roofs where you live?

Been a month since I played any kinda sport due to 12 hr shifts at work.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:38 AM   #8
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
There are no roofs where you live?

Been a month since I played any kinda sport due to 12 hr shifts at work.

I actually prepare playing outside. It's free. And it's much closer to my home. We paid every time we played inside the gym.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:09 AM   #9
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hoop every week sporadically depending on what else is going on

A typical most common week I will play ball 4 times a week. 3 times during the week, usually once on the weekend. No league currently, just goto the gym with a mindset of time to hoop. If there's people there we play pick up games, if not I just run drills and work on whatever I'm trying to improve at the time.

It's all for fun man, love playing ball.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #10
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one plays pick-up here
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: