Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-31-2006, 10:00 PM   #1
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool
Default Kobe Wins Nike Baller of the Year

Not sure if anyone cares but......

http://www.nba.com/nike/

Kobe Bryant 76%
Steve Nash 10%
Dirk Nowitzki 9%
Ben Gordon 3%
Jason Richardson 2%
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:05 PM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Why were J-Rich and BG even up there?
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:11 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I voted.. Kobe will win now for sure! LOL
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:15 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like how Nash came in second with only 10 %.

Its great to see kobe win something instead of having to watch the racist Media Keep leaving Kobe outta their ballots all the time.

People dont realize they are watching rare talent.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:27 AM   #5
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I like how Nash came in second with only 10 %.

Its great to see kobe win something instead of having to watch the racist Media Keep leaving Kobe outta their ballots all the time.

People dont realize they are watching rare talent.

dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:33 AM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

As much as I dislike Kobe he definetly deserved this. He is so gifted it is crazy. He is one of a kind.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:45 AM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
As much as I dislike Kobe he definetly deserved this. He is so gifted it is crazy. He is one of a kind.

More non fans like you should be joining buddy.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #8
Smurf
I brick open layups

Smurf has an OK reputation so far

Finally! He gets some credit!
Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Its still not enough though
Old 08-02-2006, 11:36 AM   #10
bhallic24

bhallic24 has an OK reputation so far

He's the greatest player of all time. About time people give him credit instead of just aweing and oowing at Dwade highlights cuz Kobe could do all of that with his eyes closed. And whats up with everyone in the league trying to wear pantyhose and steal kobe's fashion style?
bhallic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:42 PM   #11
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhallic24
He's the greatest player of all time. About time people give him credit instead of just aweing and oowing at Dwade highlights cuz Kobe could do all of that with his eyes closed. And whats up with everyone in the league trying to wear pantyhose and steal kobe's fashion style?

dude, you're smokin crack. Kobe is not even the greatest Laker of all time.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple

I think he is man. the only better laker scoring wise is Wilt and Wilt was the biggest guy on the court.

Kobe works hard for his success and thats why hes the greatest laker. Dont even bring up championships and stuff likr that.

he is the best laker Player ever.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #13
bhallic24

bhallic24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple

Keep Cool my baby. I'm not smoking crack. In fact I'm perfectly sane and yes, he's the greatest ever. BTW, that's not opinion, that's fact.
bhallic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:19 PM   #14
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

Why aren't Lebron or Wade on the voting list and Ben Gordon is?
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:22 PM   #15
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhallic24
Keep Cool my baby. I'm not smoking crack. In fact I'm perfectly sane and yes, he's the greatest ever. BTW, that's not opinion, that's fact.

How can Kobe possibly be the best player ever? There can be no "fact", merely your opinion. I'll make it easy for you baby, how is he the best Laker ever?
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: