Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-01-2006, 01:28 AM   #16
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

H & O is one of my favourites, but it would be hard to agree on a "best" poster.

Maybe it is joe wait?

A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:30 AM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

i think everyone here is good when they want to talk serious bball.

everyone has their own opinion and really that's all that matter to me. i really can't say who's the best posters cause i rarely even remember what they typed the day before. i see an opinion and i respond to it. doesn't matter if it's a solid vet or some new douche who decided to talk bball for once.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:50 AM   #18
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
I hope that involves the regular posters naming who they believe add to this board and all the new guys asking about how good they are because they need some sort of self satisfaction. It always happens. Then there will be some kiss ass who will say Insidehoops in the best poster. And then 2 half decent posters will start fighting and everyone will ignore the thread and it will go away.

Nailed it right on the head.

Poster 1- " Insidehoops lol"

Poster 2- " Me duhhhhh"

Poster 3- " well I love all the old school members , like ....... and ....."

Poster 4- " Wow you guys are a55 kissers "

poster 2- ' Wow you guys have ignored me the time"

Poster 5- " You saying so and so makes you g@ because only a g@ya ****** lover like yourself would say that"

Poster 6- " poster 5 you think to much of you're self , maybe you ought to stfu"

ok I'm getting way to carried away but a small feature flick should be made about how these threads go like AKADS said.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:24 AM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
Kwajo (idk what the reason for the decreased posts is but i hate it)

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:46 AM   #20
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

2pgs of replies with posters basically saying how this topic will go and so far? It hasnt happened. Comedy.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:28 AM   #21
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

saKf is the best one.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:51 AM   #22
indenial
Banned

indenial has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
nowitzki41MFFL

Yeah...He was all mean and agressive on Friday and yesterday he was so repectful
indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #23
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by indenial
Yeah...He was all mean and agressive on Friday and yesterday he was so repectful

Im starting to like Nowitzki a little more, he can take it, and that is not to be undervalued round here. He's not in the top half, but its fun having him and his nonesense around.

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 08-01-2006 at 11:11 AM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #24
indenial
Banned

indenial has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Im starting to like Nowitzki a little more, he can take it, and that is not to be undervalued round here. He's not in the top half, but its fun having him and his nonesense around.

Nonsense is pretty much correct!
indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #25
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Well, I'm the most pretentious poster ont his board.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:33 PM   #26
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

you know its offseason when you see this threads
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #27
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
And I like Geewiz but top 10 really
YES, dip****:

1. zaza
2. kwajo
3. sakf
4. adamcz
5. gobb
6. pistol pete
7. miles
8. sound and fury
9. A Roc

then who? datznasty? hasn't been around. blaze? ditto. iceman? not a trace of him. dzw doesn't post nearly enough. reppy same story.

10. geeWiz.

QED.

oh, ****, I forgot LOKI.

10. LOKI
11. geeWiz DAMNIT!
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:37 PM   #28
$ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
2pgs of replies with posters basically saying how this topic will go and so far? It hasnt happened. Comedy.

You are the worst poster here. You f@g. You have been reported for having multiple usernames. Comedy
Old 08-01-2006, 12:39 PM   #29
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

posters who nominate themselves have dependancy problems and crave attention
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #30
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

There's no point in really ordering the top ten. Just lump them together as the upper echelon of ISH posters. They all bring slightly different things to the table, all of which are valuable contributions to the board. Thanks to those who have mentioned saKf.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: