Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 01-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default For Sale: Sam Cassell

With how the team is going and Sammy wanting to finish on top to end his career, it's obvious we have to deal him. Cassell is a $6.15 mil expiring deal

We won't deal him for a large contract, unless we get a high pick and/or a solid young player

We will deal him for an expiring contract and a pick and/or young player.

Offer away!

Last edited by qrich : 01-07-2008 at 03:00 PM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: For Sale: Sam Cassell

Send him to Denver for Linas Kleiza. He likes Denver, Karl likes him, and we could use Kleiza.
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Trade Machine

Only knock on the deal is that Chucky has a three year deal, but I think it would be worth it. Najera is someone I'd keep around next year as well. Nuggs have to throw in a pick, a 2nd or a late first, something for me to full ysay yes
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

A championship-level team would love Cassell as a backup point guard. I can't think of a single top team that wouldn't want him
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:11 AM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
A championship-level team would love Cassell as a backup point guard. I can't think of a single top team that wouldn't want him

the lakers.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #6
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
the lakers.

Absolutely. They are a perfect example of a team that probably wouldn't have much use for Cassell.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

If we can't get Kleiza, the other deal I'd love to see get made is Cassell going to Dallas for Maurice Agar. The salaries would have to match up somehow though. I love Agar. He was one of my favorite players in the NCAA a few years ago. He plays extremely hard and great defense. He could easily be molded into our starting SG ahead of Mobley, and a great NBA player.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Trade Machine

Only knock on the deal is that Chucky has a three year deal, but I think it would be worth it. Najera is someone I'd keep around next year as well. Nuggs have to throw in a pick, a 2nd or a late first, something for me to full ysay yes

Love that trade, if only because the clipps at the moment are so slim on talent...

Plus, Cass want to go to coach with the nuggz anyway..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:29 PM   #9
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

Cass to the Celtics would make that the C's a crazy team.. that would be nice..

But if only the clips could get someone of value from them... I dont think they have anyone that fits the bill...

The Clips would probably get the best back from the suns.. but Cass is not in the condition to take part in the Suns' run-and-gun system...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #10
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Cass to the Celtics would make that the C's a crazy team.. that would be nice..

But if only the clips could get someone of value from them... I dont think they have anyone that fits the bill...

The Clips would probably get the best back from the suns.. but Cass is not in the condition to take part in the Suns' run-and-gun system...

I'd take Tony Allen or Gabe Pruitt straight up for Cassell if the contracts worked
Old 01-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ill give you Lamar for him.

Ill give away lamar for anyone. I'll trade him for mark madsen.

Giving us cassel is a huge plus. Just take lamar. Please!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:47 AM   #12
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Ill give you Lamar for him.

Ill give away lamar for anyone. I'll trade him for mark madsen.

Giving us cassel is a huge plus. Just take lamar. Please!

Done
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: