Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 08-01-2006, 02:28 AM   #1
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Who is your all-time favourite Net?

Mine is J-Kidd. I haven't really been fallowing the Nets much, started really fallowing them after they traded for VC. I just love the way Kidd runs the offense. He is an amazing leader and would be awsome for the younger players on the team. He is a phenomanal point guard.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Kerry Kittles.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Drazen Petrovic...
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I became a Nets fan because of Rony Seikaly, and I can't explain why.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:24 AM   #5
supercybergeek
I airball my layups

supercybergeek has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I became a Nets fan because of Rony Seikaly, and I can't explain why.

Proably becasue you subconsiously think Italian men are sexy. and nobody cares about the nets, they live next the the knicks.
supercybergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:08 PM   #6
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far
Kenyon Martin, that's maybe cause J-Kidd,. K-Mart was nasty with the nets, bad thing he ain't been so succesful with nuggets.
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #7
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercybergeek
Proably becasue you subconsiously think Italian men are sexy. and nobody cares about the nets, they live next the the knicks.

Actually he is Lebanese + only espn and self important New Yawkas care about the cold-sore that is the Knicks.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #8
Armani
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Armani has an OK reputation so far

Kerry Kittles and idk why but i liked Sherman Douglas too
Armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:06 PM   #9
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Actually he is Lebanese + only espn and self important New Yawkas care about the cold-sore that is the Knicks.
I thought he was Greek. That guy had no inside game, no shooting touch, terrible "D'. BUT,... He had the best hair since Vinny Del Negro!
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:15 PM   #10
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercybergeek

But I have seen old footage of Dr.J from the ABA days. He was fun to watch
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:17 PM   #11
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

Evan though he had a turbulant career and a massive drug problem. I must add Michael "Sugar" Ray Richardson.
Any old school Nets fan will tell you. Sugar was Ballin! He could have been our poor mans "Magic" of the East Coast.

Otherwise here's the list in order:

Julius Dr. J Erving
J-Kidd
Drazen Petrovic
Daryl "Chocolate Thunder" Dawkins

honorable mention:
Sam Cassell
Kenny Anderson

Last edited by RichMo : 08-12-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:24 PM   #12
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

yeah i thought seikley was greek. well mine was always J-kidd even before the nets. During the nets great 2002 run it was kittles and K-mart. I to feel bad about kmart. Yo! Kmart comeback home!
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 03:31 AM   #13
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Kidd
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 09:15 AM   #14
sepsychol
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sepsychol has an OK reputation so far
Default Best Net Ever: Buck Williams

fter three years at Maryland, Williams decided to leave for the NBA. The New Jersey Nets selected him third overall in the 1981 NBA Draft, behind Olympic teammates Aguirre and Thomas. In his first season with the Nets, he averaged 15.5 points and led the team with 12.3 rebounds per game, helping New Jersey win 20 more games (a 44-38 win-loss record) than the previous year and earning 1982 Rookie of the Year honors. Williams established himself as a premier player at the power forward position over the next eight seasons with the Nets; in six of those he was ranked among the best three rebounders in the league, never averaging less than twelve rebounds per game. This period (1984) featured the Nets' best playoffs effort since merging into the NBA from the ABA in 1977 - their first second-round appearance, where they lost to the Milwaukee Bucks. (Not until 2002 did the Nets get past the first round of the playoffs again).
sepsychol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:24 PM   #15
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

Default How could I forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepsychol
fter three years at Maryland, Williams decided to leave for the NBA. The New Jersey Nets selected him third overall in the 1981 NBA Draft, behind Olympic teammates Aguirre and Thomas. In his first season with the Nets, he averaged 15.5 points and led the team with 12.3 rebounds per game, helping New Jersey win 20 more games (a 44-38 win-loss record) than the previous year and earning 1982 Rookie of the Year honors. Williams established himself as a premier player at the power forward position over the next eight seasons with the Nets; in six of those he was ranked among the best three rebounders in the league, never averaging less than twelve rebounds per game. This period (1984) featured the Nets' best playoffs effort since merging into the NBA from the ABA in 1977 - their first second-round appearance, where they lost to the Milwaukee Bucks. (Not until 2002 did the Nets get past the first round of the playoffs again).

How could I forget this guy? Good Call.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: