Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-21-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kurt Thomas --- WTF

thomas is now a sonic

we have a couple more draft picks in the future

the trade exemption is gone...

another step toward a tanked year for the sonics in clay bennetts master plan to move the team

**crying over my oatmeal**
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Kurt Thomas --- WTF

Oh well you guys could get Derrick Rose or Michael Beasley or someone in next year's draft to play alongside Kevin Durant and Jeff Green so it's not so bad.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Kurt Thomas is a pretty solid player. He can rebound, defend the low post, and has a nice mid range shot. I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt was in the starting lineup. Good pickup for the Sonics.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
thomas is now a sonic

we have a couple more draft picks in the future

the trade exemption is gone...

another step toward a tanked year for the sonics in clay bennetts master plan to move the team

**crying over my oatmeal**

How does adding a solid vet. big man for nothing to help teach the young players a thing or two get called another step towards a tanked year?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
ereed6
I brick open layups

ereed6 has an OK reputation so far

Now I am a Celtics fan, but I really like Kurt Thomas. Why is he not being utilized at all, makes me very sad. He was a very very solid player in Phoenix, that game with the suspensions last year was definitely held in check by Kurt Thomas he is a great post defender who I thought would work great in another fast paced offense, too bad. I'll give you Leon Powe for him.
ereed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #6
I airball my layups

1982 has an OK reputation so far

He's been injured. With Swift out now and Petro wavering he might get some decent time. I fail to see how moving the exemption for 2 late 1st rounders and KT was bad.
1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:24 AM   #7
$14.98
I airball my layups

$14.98 has an OK reputation so far

I feel bad for Kurt. He is a veteran and it looks like he is past his prime. I would've love it had he stayed in PHX.

But he's done a great job filling the Sonics need at the PF position.
$14.98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
I airball my layups

1982 has an OK reputation so far

of course he's past his prime! the point is he's the only guy apart from collison who goes to get those rebounds. good job!
1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #9
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $14.98
I feel bad for Kurt. He is a veteran and it looks like he is past his prime. I would've love it had he stayed in PHX.

But he's done a great job filling the Sonics need at the PF position.

phx feels the same way at this point...
Old 01-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #10
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

why didnt the Suns keep Kurt man? they didnt think to ask him if he would restructure his deal and sign for less? anything! man we miss his defense and rebounding like a son of a gun! why didnt the Suns give ya'll Diaw haha!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #11
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyGreatOne
why didnt the Suns keep Kurt man? they didnt think to ask him if he would restructure his deal and sign for less? anything! man we miss his defense and rebounding like a son of a gun! why didnt the Suns give ya'll Diaw haha!

this is evident

my guess as to why the sonics signed him on the exemption are his age and the $9 contract
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: