Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Damon Wayans Jr. = The Future of Comedy

Dude is straight hilarious. I'm pretty sure everyone knows his pops and his thousands of uncles, aunts, cousins in the business. I've been seeing him in bit parts on his pops show 'My Wife & Kids' and he finally got his first staring role in his pops sketch series 'The Underground'.

But the other day, he killed on the season premier of 'Def Comedy Jam'. I think he's even tryin' to branch of on his own distancing himself aways from his family (on Def Jam he went by just Damon Jr.)

Still, look out for this cat.

Damon Wayans Jr. on Def Comedy Jam'
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:43 AM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Damon Wayans Jr. = The Future of Comedy

I just... I don't see the appeal in that. Not really funny at all. I smiled at the pigeon walk, but that's about it.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:40 AM   #3
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't even crack a smile. Lame humour... it was forced.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:44 AM   #4
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I found that pretty funny to be honest. Damon Wayans will be an up and comer and will get a good start because of his family's resume.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
RIP CITY
DETROIT BASKETBALL

RIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected poster

Weak. Lost me on the joke about him "working", and having to call in sick. Sick from what?? Spending your dads money. The rest wasn't any better.
RIP CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
kidachi

it wasn't that bad. wasn't that good too.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #7
Doctor Zizmor
Great young streetballer

Doctor Zizmor has an OK reputation so far

its wasnt good. black comedians are just awful. remind me to never watch a black comedian ever again....and patrice oneal, who I liked until I watched him on def comedy, is now just another unfunny black comedian.
Doctor Zizmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #8
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

What!! Patrice O'Neal is straight f*cking comedy gold.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #9
Doctor Zizmor
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
What!! Patrice O'Neal is straight f*cking comedy gold.
I guess he dumbed it down for the def jam audience then. which is understandable, Im not sure who Im more embarrassed for, the black comedian, or the black audience for laughing at them.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #10
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I've seen so much better. This stuff was pretty weak to be fair.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:54 AM   #11
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

****.. I can't remember that show where there was like 4 comedians and a moderator talking about current issues and the like. It was on comedy central.... ahh I remember now. Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. He was HILARIOUS on that show.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #12
Doctor Zizmor
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
****.. I can't remember that show where there was like 4 comedians and a moderator talking about current issues and the like. It was on comedy central.... ahh I remember now. Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. He was HILARIOUS on that show.
yeah, I enjoyed that show as well. I like Patrice O'Neal, but he was awful on Def Comedy...just like the rest of them.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #13
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That wasn't funny at all, or atleast to me it wasn't. The pigeon walk thing was slightly funny but everything else sucked.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now here's a good comedy routine. Probably my favourite one of seen of him.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #15
RIP CITY
DETROIT BASKETBALL

RIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Now here's a good comedy routine. Probably my favourite one of seen of him.

MUCH better. Not the greatest stand up act ever, but much better.
RIP CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: