Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-09-2008, 05:25 AM   #1
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default [ xbox 360 sports games ]

hey i got a question, maybe some of you are guilty, maybe not, but i play the xbox live a lot and my games of choice are always sports games. 2k basketball in particular. thing is i hardly can finish a game. every time i get a sizeable lead on someone they always quit/drop on me... why? why even play if your going to just give up, quit, and make an a$$ outta yourself in the end? i dont get it, just thought maybe someone might be able to give me some insight onto what they think about the topic... thanks!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: [ xbox 360 sports games ]

It happens to me sometimes, although it doesn't matter because if they end up dropping YOU do get credit for the win. When I first got the game I kinda sucked so I would only face crappy players but once I got better I only challenge top players so they do tend to finish games. Also, if you have close games people tend to play through it because in basketball we all know its not over until the final buzzer goes.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

you know i have noticed that people tend to stay on if i 'let' them stay in the game. not that i just blow everyone out, but i usually am good for a nice run and blow the game open and get a nice comfotable lead, that is when they drop on me or quit, however you wanna say it. anyway... maybe we could play sometime if your interested...
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

sounds good. however i don't play anyone that uses the celts, suns, or any of the better teams. Just because I use the Raptors and its not nearly as easy to use the Raps as it is the Suns.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:46 AM   #5
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my cousin is 14, i let him play on my xbox for a couple of hours. when i got on i had all these negative ratings because i assumed he played and quit all his games. in part i think its an age thing. kids don't like to lose, and they don't mind quiting. im not great but if im getting killed i at least stay until the end.

but i think you should humour them, don't play hard d and let them get some in. and blow them out in the last few minutes.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #6
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

If I'm losing I play as long as you don't cheese on me. You start to cheese and I pause it and make you wait 300 minutes then quit.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: