Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Domingo84
I airball my layups

Domingo84 has decent reputation
Smile Money In The Bank

THE WAY BANKS HAS BEEN BALLING LATLEY GIVE THE GUY SOMEMORE TIME! BANKS HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD BUT NOT WHEN HE GOT TO PHX! HE'S FINNALY STEPPING UP AND NEED TO BE IN THE ROTATION! WATCH MIKE A'NTONI BENCH BANKS WHEN HE GETS ONE BAD GAME.

Last edited by Domingo84 : 01-09-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Domingo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:33 AM   #2
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default Re: Money In The Bank

i agree, Banks should get some time. he was a great addition with the Celtics, then i remember the Lakers tried to get him and had pulled off a deal for him but the deal was renounced i forget why, later Banks went to the T'Wolves. bottom line he was productive and a starter on other teams, so why dont D'Antoni let the guy play?
D'Antoni =
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

well we sure was wrong. Banks got 38 mins vs the Jazz and shot 3-11 and only had 9 points, wow! i hope he never plays that poorly again, why did the Suns trade Rondo to the Celtics? he is solid for Boston man!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
Manphibian420
very nice

Manphibian420 has an OK reputation so far

Do you guys even watch this team? Banks has been force fed minutes for several stretches over the last couple years, he always has a good game or three but at least 1 game as bad or worse than last night for every good game. It's been no different so far this time, a couple nice games to earn a more regular spot, followed by a couple horrible games. A team that is trying to compete for a title can't have that, if he doesn't manage to at least be consistently solid but unspectacular he'll yet again play himself out of the rotation.
Quote:
i hope he never plays that poorly again
That game doesn't even crack his top 10 worst games with the Suns alone, of course he'll play that poorly again.

Quote:
bottom line he was productive and a starter on other teams, so why dont D'Antoni let the guy play?
He was a "productive starter" for 2 of the worst teams in the league in those respective years. It's not D'Antoni pulling him early, he has tried to give him a regular role even when he didn't deserve it, and Banks just continues to match every good game with a ****ty one.

Last edited by Manphibian420 : 01-11-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

great post. Banks is hard to figure out, dude plays good in stretches for the Suns, gets placed into the rotation and fouls it all up by having a terrible game. he wants more mins yet never produces when giving golden opportunity and always blows it man. honestly i think the Suns always give him time in the hope he plays well enough for another team to get interested and wanna make a deal for the guy!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: