Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-02-2006, 02:19 PM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast

I'm not trying to start sh*t, but this is too funny to pass up. When the Lakers don't even make the playoffs I will remember this post and bring it back up and laugh some more.

If u dont like what u read then why do u still post in this ****.

Honestly I hate obnoxious people that come in and respond to every damn post with

Dont u have anything better to do than **** talk the GREATEST PLAYER AND TEAM in the NBA?

and Yes it is the greatest because of its history.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #17
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

I never said that I didn't like the thread, I just thought it was very funny. I think most laker fans even agree LA wont make it to the finals, let alone take down the beast. Sorry for postiing my opinion.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #18
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast

I'm not trying to start sh*t, but this is too funny to pass up. When the Lakers don't even make the playoffs I will remember this post and bring it back up and laugh some more.

Are you insane? There is no chance the Lakers miss the playoffs this year. If they get knocked out in the first round, which they wont, then you could mock this post. But they will win it all this year. Never underestimate Phil Jackson, and never underestimate Kobe.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #19
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
Before anyone else gets a chance to, I want to predict right now, before the season has even begun that the Lakers win the championship for the 2006-2007 season. Not only that, they win it in dramatic fashion over the Miami Heat. Oh what a final it will be: Kobe vs. Shaq, Kobe vs. Wade, in fact, Kobe vs. the world. And who wins, Kobe.

Lakers win 55 games.
Kobe Bryant MVP
Lakers win NBA championship

The problem is that kkinchen won't even be posting by the end of the season. I mean I am as big a homer as there is when it comes to the Craptors but I would never put such a post up. Its just phcuking rediculous. There is no basis. I know you think that Kolby has a great cacque but suck it on your own time dude.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #20
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
The problem is that kkinchen won't even be posting by the end of the season. I mean I am as big a homer as there is when it comes to the Craptors but I would never put such a post up. Its just phcuking rediculous. There is no basis. I know you think that Kolby has a great cacque but suck it on your own time dude.

It sucks that I will have to wait so long to tell you all, "I told you so."
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: