Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #31
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation
Default Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY, LeBron!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
I couldnt believe the Cavs commentator watched the replay where Bron clearly knocked the ball out of bounds and then remarked how it was "definitely Cavs ball". Homer, much?

On the second replay he said LeBron touched it last. On the first you couldn't see it
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:55 PM   #32
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Yeh it was our ball but the refs are always on our nuts. It BS but it's part of being a bobcats fan
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #33
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Hughes sucks. Wtf was that?
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #34
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

These refs lol...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #35
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the funy thing is jason richardson has 16 pts in 1st quarter now he only has 19 pts so far
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #36
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Terrible shot by Felton
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #37
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
the funy thing is jason richardson has 16 pts in 1st quarter now he only has 19 pts so far

actually he had 17
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #38
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

That was the worst last second shot/play I have ever seen in my entire life.

I know they didnt plan for Felton to shoot a moving 24 footer over a 6'11 forward. I just know that wasnt the play. It couldnt have been.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #39
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

This is a good ass game.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #40
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Yeh it was our ball but the refs are always on our nuts. It BS but it's part of being a bobcats fan

It was a hard call to make, it took a couple of replays to see it right. Refs are humans. The jumpball was a good call IMO.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #41
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

Thats game. DJones with the dagger 3.

JRich used up all his game vs. Boston.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #42
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

And its over, Jones with the dagger
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #43
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Thats game. DJones with the dagger 3.

JRich used up all his game vs. Boston.

He had enough for the 1st quarter, after that he couldn't hit a damn thing.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #44
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

j rich just died after the first quarter
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #45
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Jrich is 1 for 19 after the 1st quarter, wow.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: