Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-02-2006, 08:32 PM   #16
Drck33
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Drck33 has an OK reputation so far

Hard to see DGeorge as an SG, but OK. Between the 2 and 3 positions they have:
Josh Howard
Stackhouse
Buckner
DGeorge.

Yup, I can see DGeorge getting some decent minutes swinging between the 2 and 3.[/quote]

You forgot Maurice Ager but I actually see George contending for a starting spot at SG. He justs as to battle with J-Stack and Buckner.
Drck33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:25 AM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You forgot Maurice Ager but I actually see George contending for a starting spot at SG. He justs as to battle with J-Stack and Buckner.

Are u kidding me? George gets 6 ppg.

Stackhouse gets like 17 ppg and thats just off the bench.

George is now on a team with much more talent. he wont get more than 15 mpg. I garuntee it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:49 AM   #18
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

too bad he has to go. he gets the same salary aaron mckie gets but he could contribute a lot more for our team
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:52 PM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
too bad he has to go. he gets the same salary aaron mckie gets but he could contribute a lot more for our team

But hey I know he has done a lot but he is replaceable

I like Devin green now. he can make up only with more offensive moves.

I heard his defense is better than george's also.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: