Now with Bynum out, we have a money time. people here have a lot to prove now:
-as a team, we have to show that our current standing is not an accident. Whole team needs to step up. In elite teams, even when one od the key players is out, the team is still able to stay strong.
- Kobe needs to prove its mvp status. He needs to be more agressive now, but whats more important he needs to be smart. We dont need him to shot 50 fg per game. Ok, it could win some game for us but it could ruin our team play, team chemistry as well. If we end the season with 50-55 wins, Kobe will be MVP.
- Odom needs to recover. We need him more in offense. He can do it. Its money-time.
- Brown needs to show its value. We need 10/10 from him now. This may be the last chance for him to prove that he's worthy.
- Jax needs to re-set the team. Show that u are the bast coach in nba history, not that sorry-asses from boston.
- Kupchak needs to do something. Or, just stay pass. He, and Jax, needs to figure out what we should do now - get a support at 4,5 ?(webber, brown?).
The next 2 weeks will be an interesting time. After that time, we will know MUCH MORE about the real value of this team.