Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Out of every game, which one are you best at?

Oh yea. I found out I'm pretty good at the guitar in Rockband. The timing windows a lot smaller than GH3, but the combos are not as complicated as GH3. This is how easy Rock Band was for. It was my first time playing the game, I 5 starred half the songs on expert on my first try, I got 5 golden stars on 3 of those songs, I've beaten every song in the game except for Green Grass and High Tides(failed at 90% consistantly) which is pretty much Rockband's Through the Fire Flames/Jordan.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #17
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Smash Bros, I was pretty good.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #18
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Yea, the original Smash Bros for N64 was definitely my game at the time. I used to pwn some ass with Ness. He was a difficult character to learn, but once you master him, you're almost invincible.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Yea, the original Smash Bros for N64 was definitely my game at the time. I used to pwn some ass with Ness. He was a difficult character to learn, but once you master him, you're almost invincible.

Never really tried him much. I used Kirby, would float up, then drop on some unassuming guy's head. Also Captain Falcon. I got the timing down so I would jump, and start the punch when I was coming down, so by the time I was in front of someone, I'd crush them. Can you imagine if somehow XBOX got this game and had it on XBOX Live? Obviously that couldn't happen, but wow. That would be the greatest!
Old 01-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #20
clipps
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Never really tried him much. I used Kirby, would float up, then drop on some unassuming guy's head. Also Captain Falcon. I got the timing down so I would jump, and start the punch when I was coming down, so by the time I was in front of someone, I'd crush them. Can you imagine if somehow XBOX got this game and had it on XBOX Live? Obviously that couldn't happen, but wow. That would be the greatest!

SSB live would be absolutely sick.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #21
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Burnout series was probably the only kind of game that was sort of easy and fun for me. I loved those games.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #22
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

any of the NBA Live games for PS2, I can beat anybody:)
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:30 AM   #23
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

This one is pretty easy for me.

Myth 2. At one point I was ranked 2nd in the world. Never did get over the hump to get into first, but I sat in 2nd for about 2 weeks, then the school holidays ended and I had to go back to school.

Was ranked 7th in the world in Starcraft for a couple of days during season one, but again, school holidays ended.

Was ranked 27th on the Asia server soon after WC3 but changed server and started playing random teams instead of solo and never made it higher than about 50th on that.

Never had a mate beat me at Madden as yet, but I really don't have many mates that play it over here and I am pretty sure that many people would beat me at it where it is actually played.

Certainly not the best at singstar, I'm far closer to being the worst in the world at that, stupid game.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #24
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

I forgot one. Diablo II. My friend and I dominated! We were sort of a tag team, one player would play, and the other would do health and mana. The repetitive style of the game eventually got to us, but before that it was great.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:59 AM   #25
clipps
Good college starter

Is there anyone else here at ish that plays gh3 on expert and is able to beat tough songs like Metallica: One Eric Johnson: Cliffs Of Dover, Slipknot: Before I Forget, etc. and can hold their own on Dragonforce, Raining Blood, devil went down to georgia, etc. Preferrably Xbox 360. It would be nice to play against someone on my level online. Every time I play online, I either play against someone that can barely play on easy mode, or I'll get stuck in a 7 game series against someone insane that 5 stars dragonforce without looking at the screan.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:14 PM   #26
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Ok, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time I was pretty damn good at for N64. I'm just getting used to the Gamecube/Wii version.

I was like a sniper with the bow and arrow, pretty darn good on horseback too. (I used to hang out around Lon Lon Ranch and Lake Hylia and see how far away I could hit the birds from).

With the Master Sword on adult link, none of the baddies could touch me :)

Old school Ninja Gaiden on the original Nintendo I used to have the first several levels down to a science where it was almost just repetition. Jump here, crouch here, slash here, etc.

Can't really think of any newer games I particularly excel at. I'm pretty good at Snake Eater, but I don't know that I'm elite.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont play games enough to become that good at any of them but I was good at the Tony Hawk games and Ive never lost in NBA Live 2004.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #28
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

COD4 online...

there's a lot of people better than me... but i doubt any of them post here.

umm, mario kart double dash for the gamecube... people should be building temples in my honour because of what i can do in that game.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #29
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will kill anybody in Smash Bros Melee on lightning mode with Fox; I'm simply too fast to keep up with. Amazing at Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Need for Speed: Carbon, too. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo... unstoppable. NBA live 2003... dunk on anybody. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 on N64, wooooooooo. Super high scores.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:12 AM   #30
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

I forgot Super Mario Bros. I can complete that game in quick fire time.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: