Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-21-2008, 12:29 AM   #31
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Out of every game, which one are you best at?

Im nice on NBA 2k games, been playing since 2k1..Was ranked #1 in 2k4,2k5,2k6...then stopped lobby games because their wack and they changed the ranking formula...

Im also good at Star Fox multiplayer for N64.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:31 AM   #32
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

Mario Kart DS. I actually don't get beat that often at that game, I'm quite proud of myself
gyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:25 AM   #33
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

In older games, I whooped ass in Goldeneye. Got every single cheat(even the impossible invincible cheat that you get if you beat Facility in 00 Agent under 2:05 minutes). I remember how thrilled I was when I finally beat Aztec on 00 Agent for the first time. That sh*t was f*ckin hard. My trick was try my best not to get shot once until after I beat Jaws because you'll need all the health you can get when an unlimited amount of moonraker elites with 2X Lazers come after you once you get the item from the big black room with all the screens on the wall. If you are low on health at that point, it's almost impossible to finish the 2nd objective alive.

Multiplayer in Goldeneye was where I pwned most ass. When we played on License to Kill with Proximity Mines, I used to have the starting points of each level memorized and I'd plant mines at every starting point, cap the other character and watch him get blown up every time he respawns and watch my buddy say every cuss word ever made... It sucks when it back fires though.

I was insane at Tony Hawk 1, especially in the first level. I used to pull off some insane sh*t with Andrew Reynolds. I'm sure other people know the combow I'm talking about. Do a backflip or a triple kick flip with as many spins as you can get over the half pipe, into a blunt-slide on the rail, transfer to the bowl rail or whatever and ride it all the way around and get a sh*t load of points.

Mario 64 came easy to me. I got all 120 stars withen 3 days, I was unstoppable in NBA Courtside 2 while using the same Clippers of 99-00(Mo Taylor, Kandiman, Pike, DA, etc)... we remember how bad that Clippers team was.

But as of now, since I haven't played any of those games in years, but I'm sure I can get em back if I played them again, so for right now, Guitar Hero 3 is my best game... Also the game that I learned the fastest.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #34
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Multiplayer in Goldeneye was where I pwned most ass. When we played on License to Kill with Proximity Mines, I used to have the starting points of each level memorized and I'd plant mines at every starting point, cap the other character and watch him get blown up every time he respawns and watch my buddy say every cuss word ever made... It sucks when it back fires though.

I wasn't great at that game, but I did the same thing on I believe it was bunker. I had them all and would literally have it covered, you die though and it backfires big time, though I actually managed to find where to place them so that you could actually survive if you pulled back straight away, just got mad shook up instead and were basically a 1 hit kill.

I also played Diablo 2 way too much. Was actually in the running at one point to be the first to level 99, but I got massively gibbed by the patch that killed my character so i basically quit the game for like a year or so.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #35
otmtheshank
Good High School Starter

otmtheshank has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Mario 64 came easy to me. I got all 120 stars withen 3 days.

It took me so damn long to complete that game. For me, it was one of those games where you complete a little bit at a time, try about 5 times on one level, get frustrated and stop playing for a week, and come back and beat the same level on your first try.

It's one of my favorite games of all-time, it was just so frustrating for me during my first playthrough...

Goldeneye is also an amazing game. It was the first game that I ever played on multiplayer more than I did on single player. Too bad Rare didn't make any sequels(unless you consider Perfect Dark, another terrific game).
otmtheshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #36
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
COD4 online...

there's a lot of people better than me... but i doubt any of them post here.

umm, mario kart double dash for the gamecube... people should be building temples in my honour because of what i can do in that game.

me bahahaha
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #37
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

most games im pretty good at. i can beat my friends at nearly anything, but when i play online i get shred to bits (not by everyone of course, but theres often someone thats better then me). so either my friends really suck or the people online are really good.

i'd say i'm probably best at fps games.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:44 AM   #38
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
me bahahaha

i'll put the hurt on you skywalker, bahah

DoubleTech = my xbox id
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 AM   #39
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am pretty good at Mario Kart DS. Currently got a 113-28 winning record racing online. Which is ok I guess. I know there are a lot better out there but I think I do pretty well. Can't wait to get Mario Kart Wii when its out this year sometime. From what I've heard, instead of racing against 3 other people like the DS version, you can race online with up to 11 other people. Thats just gonna be crazy fun!

Racing games are my specialty. I have had various fun tournaments with many different friends on some of the Gran Turismo games (I got them all except the odd prologue ones) and to this day haven't been beaten. There are plenty of other racing games I'm quite good at as well like various Formula One games.

I'm also good at football (soccer) games, and also the NBA games. Again I'm unbeaten on NBA games, but thats because virtually none of my friends know a thing about it. So basically while they are having fun heaving half court shots with Shaq and Yao, I'm actually playing properly.

I am getting better at Mario Strikers: Charged Football, but often get my ass kicked when playing online. Highest position I've got so far is 134th in the world before it gets reset each week.

Got Super Mario Galaxy yesterday and I must say it's pretty easy.

So all in all after this uncesessary essay, I would say either Mario Kart DS or Gran Turismo 4.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:02 AM   #40
Clipper 4 Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Clipper 4 Life has an OK reputation so far

Im good at Smackdown vs Raw 2008 i have been playing them since 2005 so i know im good, i am also good at Halo 3 :)
Clipper 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #41
Mekchrious
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mekchrious has an OK reputation so far

Meh...was probably in top 50 players on MKDS for a while...of the known community. Um...any football game I'm pretty good at, as well as many classics.
Mekchrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #42
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

i was good @

1- Counter Strike (only 1 friend out of 20 that played owned me )
in the internet i was competitive, but not wow.

2- Gran Turismo series --> none of my friends could beat me.

3- nba 2k series --> was good enough to compete with everyone in the net.

4- PacMan --> lol, i even have it in my PPC, i love it.
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: