Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 06-08-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Zach Randolph's latest adventures

Quote:
The Oregonian - Legal troubles continue for Zach Randolph and the Portland Trailblazers, an organization that has claimed to be committed to insuring a problem-free team that has been absolutely plagued with problems.

Randolph was allegedly caught street racing with two loaded guns in his vehicle. Randolph was the passenger and the guns on-hand were licensed as consealed weapons.

Officer Matthew Wells also claimed that he could smell a distinct marijuana odor.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:17 PM   #2
robingirl80
Can barely lace up my sneakers

robingirl80 has an OK reputation so far

It has ceased to surprise me when a Blazer gets into trouble with the law. It seems like even players who have good reputations prior to becoming a Blazer end up in trouble after joining the team. No wonder so many of their players want to get out--they can't afford the legal fees.

Robin
robingirl80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #3
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Lets go easy on Zach. To be fair 1) he wasn't driving; 2) the guns were liscenced; and 3) if they could've busted him for marijuana, they would have busted him for marijuana.

So what did he do? Go joyriding with his friends. Not great, but really, who hasn't?
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:21 PM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I've never smoked pot, nor gone joyriding with guns in the car.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
The Oregonian - Legal troubles continue for Zach Randolph and the Portland Trailblazers, an organization that has claimed to be committed to insuring a problem-free team that has been absolutely plagued with problems.

Randolph was allegedly caught street racing with two loaded guns in his vehicle. Randolph was the passenger and the guns on-hand were licensed as consealed weapons.

Officer Matthew Wells also claimed that he could smell a distinct marijuana odor.

It's official, summer has just started.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:45 PM   #6
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Man.. if I got pulled over every single time I was the passenger in a car while smoking marijuana with an unregistered concealed weapon under the car seat.. not only would I be in tons of trouble for the rest of my life, but I'd also have a contract with the Blazers.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm being 100% serious too. Except the part about the Blazers contract. I'm only half-serious about that.

Last edited by reppy : 06-08-2006 at 03:50 PM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:52 PM   #7
Unregistered

Yo Rasheed, where are you? A brotha is being accussed for a crime he didn't commit.. again!
Old 06-08-2006, 03:53 PM   #8
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

TheGreatNumber8 has not been impressing people

Damn,Portland is a curse.
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #9
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Last time I smoked pot and drove, I got into a car accident. That was 3 years ago.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #10
easythereliberace
I airball my layups

easythereliberace has an OK reputation so far

Bad situation for Randolph to be in, but some cops are ****ing *****. If they want to be an asshole, they can give you a ticket and try to search you for anything. Especially some young black males in a presumably nice/fast car. Some are really cool, but many are ignorant assholes.
easythereliberace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #11
adamcz
Bucks fan

Doesn't sound very ignorant to me... You pull some kids over for speeding, and smell pot. Of course you're going to search the car.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:07 PM   #12
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Waive Randolph. Waive Miles. Waive Ratliff. Get rid of all the crap and start over. Darn guaranteed contracts...
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:09 PM   #13
Lakers
I hit open 5-footers

Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Portland is one of the nicest, safest big cities in the US. It's kind of ironic that their basketball team is always so messed up.
Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:11 PM   #14
The Reign Man
I airball my layups

The Reign Man has an OK reputation so far

Portland should trade Randolph and all the other potheads for some expiring contracts, play like crap for the two next season and get some high picks.
The Reign Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:13 PM   #15
Lakers
I hit open 5-footers

Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Waive Randolph. Waive Miles. Waive Ratliff. Get rid of all the crap and start over. Darn guaranteed contracts...

That's what I am saying, been saying it for 2 years like a lot of people. How much worse could the team have been playing a bunch of rookies and undrafted young players? Better off just cutting your losses and paying the contract off, whatever they are doing......IT ISN'T WORKING!

If they had done this 2 years ago, I bet they would have a slightly better record and Mo will still have his job.
Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: