Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation here
Default The thread that was going to be cribs

LIVING ROOM.... could this thread have any success?

To be continued...

I will post my crib later, but I need feedback first.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Cribs

Where's Primetime's room? BUZZZZZING

I'm kidding brotha I'll post my pics soon if others do too.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Where's Primetime's room? BUZZZZZING

I'm kidding brotha I'll post my pics soon if others do too.

He'd put all of us to shame... I'll get him to do it though.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick

pic not showing up for me?
Old 01-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
pic not showing up for me?
lol me neither so I deleted it.
Ill try later to get it back on.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #6
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

My cell phone camera doesn't have a wide enough view. You can see enough of the inside in the post your pics thread
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #7
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

My cell phone camera doesn't have a wide enough view. You can see enough of the inside in the post your pics thread

thats a damn nice lawn
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #8
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

how would i put a picture from my digital camera onto this site. i know how to do it if it comes from a site but not saved on to my computer

could i have some help
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

someone needs to show us TheRoxy's apartment, with HDTV, Gears of War, XBOX 360, and a ton of P hats.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #10
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:

Wow, very beautiful house. Great lawn and everything.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #11
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Is that your house or your parents? Either way, it's a really nice looking house.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #13
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

thats a very nice house

here is a pic of mine i hope it works.....

you cant see the tv in that pic but its there
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
someone needs to show us TheRoxy's apartment, with HDTV, Gears of War, XBOX 360, and a ton of P hats.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #15
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Last edited by Doomsday Dallas : 01-22-2008 at 12:56 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: