Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #16
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Ish Cribs

lake tahoe is great. me and my family went skiing up there. it had like a 400 inch base of snow it was amazing. let me try to find some pics
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #17
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Is that your house or your parents? Either way, it's a really nice looking house.
Parents. I got the whole upstairs generally to myself though because they're fat and lazy and rarely come up here. There's another separate 2 car garage plus apartment/dormer upstairs on the side too out of the frame. I had moved out but decided to come back. My parents kind of annoy me sometimes but don't bother me so much that I just had to have my own place, so I was just wasting money generally on all those bills. I'll move back out once I get my degree. I was probably paying 700-800$ in living related bills monthly, as opposed to moving back in the house and now all I got to pay for is I continue to buy my own groceries because of the aforementioned my parents are fatasses issue and slide my Mom some money whenever I have enough extra to do so.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
Parents. I got the whole upstairs generally to myself though because they're fat and lazy and rarely come up here. There's another separate 2 car garage plus apartment/dormer upstairs on the side too out of the frame. I had moved out but decided to come back. My parents kind of annoy me sometimes but don't bother me so much that I just had to have my own place, so I was just wasting money generally on all those bills. I'll move back out once I get my degree. I was probably paying 700-800$ in living related bills monthly, as opposed to moving back in the house and now all I got to pay for is I continue to buy my own groceries because of the aforementioned my parents are fatasses issue and slide my Mom some money whenever I have enough extra to do so.

Do you live in Texas or Oklahoma?.... I remember you said you lived in OK.
which is it?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #19
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Oklahoma, but I get all these Mavs game on "local" via FSSW so that's why I'm up on the Mavs. I really don't even like them that much anymore, especially after 02 when my fanhood of them peaked. I can't get league pass on my Cablevision package and can't convince my parents to get satellite because it'd be too expensive and they're inconsistent with the local channels.

If I had LP, I'd be on another team's wagon early.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #20
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

i love my parents to death but i couldn't live w/ them again. my mom would drive me nuts and my dad is the moodiest guy in the world. your parents must be pretty nice to let u come back bill free, but you are going to school so that's ok.

i live in a crappy 3bdrm apartment that i'm paying an arm and a leg for. i probably have the weakest crib here on ISH.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #21
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

THE DEN... it's a small room but I got it lookin nice.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #22
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I need to find my USB cable cord and i could get my whole entire crib up in one pic.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #23
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Oklahoma, but I get all these Mavs game on "local" via FSSW so that's why I'm up on the Mavs. I really don't even like them that much anymore, especially after 02 when my fanhood of them peaked. I can't get league pass on my Cablevision package and can't convince my parents to get satellite because it'd be too expensive and they're inconsistent with the local channels.

If I had LP, I'd be on another team's wagon early.

I'm an Oklahoma native... born in Oklahoma City.

were you born in that state?
Old 01-17-2008, 09:38 PM   #24
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot

i live in a crappy 3bdrm apartment that i'm paying an arm and a leg for. i probably have the weakest crib here on ISH.

i doubt that. remember that there are a lot of people on ISH that live in Asia, and most of them probably have dirt floors.

just joking
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #25
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i love my parents to death but i couldn't live w/ them again. my mom would drive me nuts and my dad is the moodiest guy in the world. your parents must be pretty nice to let u come back bill free, but you are going to school so that's ok.

You live in a 3br by yourself? When I moved out my rent was 330$ at the first place, was about 550 sq ft, in almost the dead center of the city where I could literally get anywhere in less than like 6 minutes including on post. My second apartment was 425$ a month plus a set 15$ water/gas/sewer bill every other month and that one was about 850 sq ft.

That's one of the main things I love about my city. I catch that show "What You Get For the Money" sometimes, and in places like Denver and Seattle, you got people paying 500,000$ to buy a 600sq. ft studio apartment with no amenities or if they're renting upwards of 1000$. I don't even think we have apartments in this entire city that cost that much, just these luxury condos and those are like 2br/bth 1700sq ft. Ridiculous.
Quote:
I'm an Oklahoma native... born in Oklahoma City.

were you born in that state?
Yea, Lawton
Old 01-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #26
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You live in a 3br by yourself?

no i have a squad of kids here. some of my neighbors don't have kids and live in 3bdrms. i don't get it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #27
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: InsideHoops CRIBS

a look at the East River from my living room

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #28
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
a look at the East River from my living room

Now that's pimp... What the hell do you do for a living?
Old 01-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #29
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

Now that's pimp... What the hell do you do for a living?

currently I crunch numbers as a tax analyst.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
currently I crunch numbers as a tax analyst.

Nice gig for someone right outta college. Living in NYC in a decent looking apartment like that...............congrats
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: