Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #481
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Default Re: The thread that was going to be cribs

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yes you are I can smell the perfume from all the way over here

Did J Fresh3 get banned or something???
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #482
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

Quote:
Yes you are I can smell the perfume from all the way over here
haha b-low the avy is
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #483
J Knickerbocker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Did J Fresh3 get banned or something???

Yeah he's banned forever for something he didn't do. It's what I heard... but let's shift it back to this thread huh?? handsome man.. hehe...
J Knickerbocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #484
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Well in VC's defense, he didn't spend his whole life on ISH...

...apparently he spent it on Google

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #485
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
VC was another poster who constantly threw out my post count total, talked bad about GOBB only to in the end end up the biggest moron. Gotta love ISH posters here who talk wrecklessly to me and they end up getting exposed here down the road.

"You're here 24/7...you have no life you and your 100,000 posts!"

*2 weeks later ISH poster is getting exposed*
*GOBB has last laugh...as always*

Gotta love it...who will be next? Its someone in this topic thats for sure.

I registered under a new account last night so I could use the insidehoops search feature and (not kidding) at least 10 of VC's first 25 posts on this forum were about you and who would be the next GOBB. ISH was this guys life and now he can't even log on. Whats sad is that ISH has almost forced two posters into suicide in the last year. (VC/Romo).
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #486
evinecz
Banned

evinecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:47 PM   #487
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Knickerbocker
Yeah he's banned forever for something he didn't do. It's what I heard... but let's shift it back to this thread huh?? handsome man.. hehe...

J Fresh = J Knickerbocker

You know what happend to J Fresh before anyone else, and you defend him by saying he got banned for somehting he didn't do. Then you say lets shift it back to this thread...

You are definatly J fresh.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #488
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Guys I seriously think VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is hurt by this. I mean the guy put so much into ISH, to gain respect, 12K + posts, he is probably hurting so bad right now. I doubt he didn't already cry... I bet he did. He has some serious issues... one with so many posts I mean come on. Four years of your effort and now you are done?
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:54 PM   #489
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Here's VC's tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASskQ...eature=related goodbye my friend
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #490
Dr.Seinfeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
Guys I seriously think VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is hurt by this. I mean the guy put so much into ISH, to gain respect, 12K + posts, he is probably hurting so bad right now. I doubt he didn't already cry... I bet he did. He has some serious issues... one with so many posts I mean come on. Four years of your effort and now you are done?
Man, you guys are crazy here. This is a lot different from anything else I've ever seen.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #491
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Well in VC's defense, he didn't spend his whole life on ISH...

...apparently he spent it on Google

Best post in the thread.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #492
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Agreed, +1 to B-Low for that one
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #493
pj24lal

Deece tux.
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #494
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:10 PM   #495
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

I am not very talented with the written word. So you will have to bear with me as I write this. I would prefer it be full of wonderful sounding words. But instead, it will just be filled with simple words for a wonderful man.

I am married to an outstanding man. He is not perfect (a characteristic which I am all too eager to point out), but he is so very perfect for me.

Steve is a good-looking man. Here he sits waiting for his bride on his wedding day over 11 years ago. He is such a handsome man. I fell head-over-heels for him and his dreamy eyes and his winning smile. I suppose you could say next to him I no longer looked like the wall-flower I felt I always was, but I was instantly transformed into an attractive and winsome woman.

Steve has marvelous qualities. They are qualities that truly compliment me. I have become so much more easy-going because of him. In the early days of our marriage I spent a lot of time worrying about anything and everything. If something wasn’t entirely under my control or wasn’t going as I had planned I easily found myself stressed and in an uproar. But over the years, Steve’s influence on me has greatly affected my behavior towards things that are beyond my control. Even events that “appear” to be in my control no longer take me captive and control me with frustration, worry and stress.

Steve is an excellent daddy. He loves his children and finds such joy in them. Here he is reading bedtime stories to our three boys. They rapture in his attention and always enjoy one-on-one daddy time. As they grow up, I have no doubt that some of the words that they will speak to me as well as to Steve will be the most precious words, “I want to be like daddy.”

Steve is kind. Many times he does things around the house that I fail to acknowledge, like emptying out the dishwasher, or making the bed, or doing the laundry, or vacuuming the floors, or dusting the furniture, or washing the windows, or doing the dishes, or mopping the floors. But he does them from time to time and what woman could ever complain about that?

Steve is thoughtful. When I’ve needed a break and have had an opportunity to go out “with the girls” (most often my mom and sister), Steve is willing to let me go. He has allowed me the little bit of freedom to get the needed rest and time of rejuvenation that I need to make it through another day with four children (three of them being three years old and younger)! Speaking of thoughtful, do you want to know what he gave me for my birthday this past year? A night’s stay alone in an area hotel with a Jacuzzi tub!

Steve is a support to me! Through many of my endeavors (crazy and not-so-crazy), Steve has stood by me (or was it behind me). Whether it was homeschooling, cloth diapering, trying all sorts of crazy recipes, frugal shopping, or any myriad of other ideas, he remained loyal to me and supportive of me. *He has changed his fair share of dirty cloth diapers—and even washed a few.* The most encouraging and supportive thing Steve has done for me was his willingness to be there for me while I birthed our fourth child, our first daughter, via a homebirth VBAC after 3 previous c-sections. It was a very rough road that we traveled over this last pregnancy that ended in the glorious birth of our daughter in May, and the labor and delivery were anything but easy. But Steve was there with me the entire way!

Steve is my husband and friend. He is my confident and my support. He is my helpmeet and my leader. He is my joy and my love. He is my partner in this fantastic life God has given me to travel. Without Steve, it would be a much less enjoyable and much rockier journey!

Apparently not only did he type "handsome" but he also stole a gay guys picture.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: