Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2008, 02:45 AM   #601
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The thread that was going to be cribs

It would be funny if VC actually had an even crazier life then the pics he listed. Like the heir to some industrial billion dollar enterprise where he drives a Bugatti Veyron and dates supermodels and all he wanted to do was to fit in like a normal person. Well, that backfired!
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #602
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

this thread will NEVER DIE
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #603
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What was his post like last week in the "Your ISH Legacy" thread? Didn't he say something to the extent of "You shouldn't spend too much time on here and make **** up, go out and get laid"
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #604
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: InsideHoops CRIBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
currently I crunch numbers as a tax analyst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
Funny that when you type in "east river" living room on google image search, it shows up on the 2nd page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Did someone just get busted as a fraud?

talk about the biggest joke of the world

VCDAPTW! HAHAHA
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #605
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlogOFfatman
Best detective in ISH History, sorry Statman, you're #2.

Must be something about those Suns fans. Now if they could only get down to why they lost to the Spurs in '07.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #606
Kings_Alex
Sugar K

Kings_Alex has an OK reputation so far

holy sh**, i just read to the 19th page, it was too long. funny as heck though. HAHAH. poor vcdaptw. he will remember this for the rest of his life.
Kings_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:31 PM   #607
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Alex
holy sh**, i just read to the 19th page, it was too long. funny as heck though. HAHAH. poor vcdaptw. he will remember this for the rest of his life.
It's a messageboard dude. The rest of his life?

Are you kidding me? He got owned on a messageboard. OMG, he should just kill himself now, to save himself the embarrassment, huh?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #608
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Are you kidding me? He got owned on a messageboard. OMG, he should just kill himself now, to save himself the embarrassment, huh?

mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #609
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra

Old 07-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #610
Kings_Alex
Sugar K

Kings_Alex has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

hey man, idk. he had a big chunk of posts on this forum. it seemed he had nothing better to do than post on here. ISH was his other identity, probably the only time he could attempt to be cool. now that that is out of the window...
Kings_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:00 PM   #611
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Alex
hey man, idk. he had a big chunk of posts on this forum. it seemed he had nothing better to do than post on here. ISH was his other identity, probably the only time he could attempt to be cool. now that that is out of the window...
See, now that makes sense to me. Thank you for delving a bit deeper.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #612
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

bump
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #613
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Another one bites the dust...

OMG, this had to be the funniest thread in ISH H-I-S-T-O-R-Y!!!!
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #614
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Ish Cribs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
how would i put a picture from my digital camera onto this site. i know how to do it if it comes from a site but not saved on to my computer

could i have some help
lol
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #615
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishHim!
OMG, this had to be the funniest thread in ISH H-I-S-T-O-R-Y!!!!

LOL, AGREED. Pure WIN.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: