Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #16
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe On Kwame..

I don't listen to what Kobe has to say anymore, he never speaks from the heart, he just says what he thinks people want to hear.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #17
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
He'll bounce back.
Everyone has been waiting for him to bounce back...how many years has it been already since his draft year? How many more years does he need?
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #18
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24
Some 'Lakers' fans we have.. Kwame is not an offensive player. Accept it. Dont expect him to make shots, its not what he does. Lakers play him for his defense. Anybody familiar with Rodman or Ben Wallace? Well nobody expects them to make shots why should anybody expect Kwame?

And no I'm not a Kwame fan; everytime he touches the ball I hope he doesnt shoot or fumble it. But I would never boo a Laker. I dont expect anything out of him other than 6 fouls to give, a big body, and decent defense.

Really Kwames not an offensive player? I did not know that! But please dont compare him to ben or rodman. Hes not even close to their level. They were elite defenders, something Kwame is not. I dont expect him to make shots but I do expect him to make layups and dunks. Dont even try to defend that. Rodman, Ben make their dunks, Kwame misses them. Its absurd that he misses those point blank shots. There is no excuse for that. I dont expect him to make FT's or mid range shots (I hope he knows better than to try to shoot a midrange) but please please make your point blank shots.

Oh, and dont buy into the whole Kobe having Kwames back. If he didnt have bynums back last season, you better believe in his heart he does not have Kwames back after that performance. Bynum did much better than him last season and he torched him. Im just waiting for the video of Kobe blasting kwame to come out
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #19
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Everyone has been waiting for him to bounce back...how many years has it been already since his draft year? How many more years does he need?

I don't mean bounce back to expectations I mean bounce back to the player Kwame has been for us. An average center who will play some defense thats all we are going to get out of him. He won't ever sniff his expectations, we already know that.

Just don't expect a repeat of last nights game. It was a career worst game for him.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #20
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Some 'Lakers' fans we have.. Kwame is not an offensive player. Accept it. Dont expect him to make shots, its not what he does. Lakers play him for his defense. Anybody familiar with Rodman or Ben Wallace? Well nobody expects them to make shots why should anybody expect Kwame?

And no I'm not a Kwame fan; everytime he touches the ball I hope he doesnt shoot or fumble it. But I would never boo a Laker. I dont expect anything out of him other than 6 fouls to give, a big body, and decent defense.

Please dont compare Kwame to either Wallace or Rodman. His defense isnt half of what theirs was in their prime. I think it is safe to say that if he was as productive as they were on the boards and defensively, Lakers fans wouldnt complain.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #21
playamade_meskin
I airball my layups

playamade_meskin has an OK reputation so far

Kwame is still developing he just needs some time! hahaha jk damn i wonder what jordan saw in him???

anyway, some of yall laker fans are harsh for reals! and why wouldnt yall believe kobe? everyone says he's changed as a teamate on the team. the fans really didnt help. yall saw how when he was getting booed he would try really hard to shut them up but he's jus not in that kinda shape yet. It all got to his head. so what if he's pro, he's in his own damn city! thats jus unexcusable. and propz to kobe for showing kwame and the team that he gots his back
playamade_meskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #22
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LEAVE KWAME BROWN ALONE!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

I saw that.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #24
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

Nasty!
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #25
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I love what you said. I would never boo a laker. It's just not in my DNA
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

kwame doesnt deserve this booeing ****. they were booing him louder than they boo opposing players at times. it was a horrible sequence for sure and i wont lie, it was just but its not like the dude wasnt trying...great job staples, tear down the only center we have for the next 8 weeks. glad the laker locker room stood up for him, they know how important he is for us with bynum out.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #27
mike239489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe=MVP07`
...Kwame is sensitive...

HAHA!!! Stop it Kobe, you're KILLIN' ME over here!!

Old 01-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #28
alexthegod
Local High School Star

Kobesabi, crisoner, lakerfreak, OMG you guys are killing me that is freakin funny,

Could you imagine if they put that on the jumbotron at staples center!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #29
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
Kobesabi, crisoner, lakerfreak, OMG you guys are killing me that is freakin funny,

Could you imagine if they put that on the jumbotron at staples center!

Its just not right to boo that much before he even touches the ball. Im pissed at Kwame more than anyone here and want him gone. It's just not a good enviornment to keep booing and booing over and over.

But yeah, Ship Kwame's ass out, we're talking about Jason Kidd.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #30
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Its just not right to boo that much before he even touches the ball. Im pissed at Kwame more than anyone here and want him gone. It's just not a good enviornment to keep booing and booing over and over.

But yeah, Ship Kwame's ass out, we're talking about Jason Kidd.

Kwame for Kidd? Im there!!!
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: