It is possible these players will leave Clippertown at seasons end.
1. Maggette (opt out)
2. Cassell (FA)
3. Livinginston (restricted FA)
They'd be back where they usual are, 30+ mil under the cap and not much to work with on the roster
Any thoughts as to what happens with these guys?
1. I think Maggette tests the FA market and eventually lands elsehwere.
2. Long shot at best to return.
3. Tricky, if someone offers him a big contract it makes this a tough decision for the Clips, but at least they have the right to match. I'd say 50/50 at this point.
4. If Maggette and Sam I am bolt, I can't see why he'd want to stick around, although he seems like a loyal guy. again 50/50 in my mind