Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default would you make this trade?

Odom and Luke
for
Matrix and Atlanta's pick?

sign Webber or PJ Brown to play PF.
of course, such a move would mess with chemistry as Matrix/Webber learn the offense.

would the Suns make that trade?

Kobe, Fish, Matrix, Webber, Bynum
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: would you make this trade?

The only reason I would do this trade is because I wants Luke traded. But I like LO sometimes and maybe the trade would be good for both team fans?

C-Webb I'm sure will help us but, I look to see him sign with my home town Piston...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Odom and Luke
for
Matrix and Atlanta's pick?

sign Webber or PJ Brown to play PF.
of course, such a move would mess with chemistry as Matrix/Webber learn the offense.

would the Suns make that trade?

Kobe, Fish, Matrix, Webber, Bynum

why would the kings do when they have diaw...which is v similar to Luke...and I think for now with Bynum emerging and kobe in the prime.....we should go in win now mode
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like this trade. Chance to get better and have a great future with another potential all-star pick.

It depends on what phoenix wants to do. I can't really tell if they're trying to get younger or trying to win now. Perhaps maybe they're just staying competetive until they can get a future PG for when Nash retires.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would not do this trade mid season, but I might consider it when the season was over so that the new players could get acclimated to the system and team.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #6
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

I'm not sure either.
On 1 hand yes we gettin an all-star and some pick in the draft, but we would be messing the system (tri) right up. Possibley in the off-season, but no way atm.
How old is webber? and is he genuine starting material for our new young team?
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lool when bleedin says it, it's a good trade, when I say it, its "there goes lakerfreak with his LSD again."
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
why would the kings do when they have diaw...which is v similar to Luke...and I think for now with Bynum emerging and kobe in the prime.....we should go in win now mode
What are you talking about?!
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

there is no way PHX would send Marion AND that pick in that deal and from the Lakers point, I'd keep Lamar over Matrix. We need Lamars rebounding more than we need Matrix offense.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
What are you talking about?!

im sure he means suns
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #11
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldn't make this trade to answer your question.
I have faith in LO. Once he gets his 1st healthy offseason and puts in work, Watch this boy is going to prove to people that He aint not joke', he used to let the joint smoke'...lol(I'm not sure if anyone picked that up)
But we have had lamar and he hasnt been healthy for an offseason where he can work on his game, and he hasnt been able to work on his game, let alone play...
If you guys remember, utah wanted to trade boozer, badly. He wasnt heathly and wasnt playing games, and when he did he wasn't impressive. Then he got heatly and got better over the summer and look at him now.(I know it might be a bad comparisson but yeah)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lool when bleedin says it, it's a good trade, when I say it, its "there goes lakerfreak with his LSD again."

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #13
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

We need to make some kind of trade or pick up with all these injuries. We won't have Bynum for at least 7 more weeks, Vlad 2-3 weeks, Mihm at least 2-3 weeks....and who knows how long Ariza is gonna be out. We need help ASAP!
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:36 AM   #14
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
there is no way PHX would send Marion AND that pick in that deal and from the Lakers point, I'd keep Lamar over Matrix. We need Lamars rebounding more than we need Matrix offense.

Man you know what your saying mannn...

This is what I have been telling everybody and their mom. We need the stuff LO brings and at the same time, Marion would not fill in the gaps we need now, with LO on the sqaud. The way marion scores is he squeezes in between places and gets easy shots when the defense is focused on Stat, Nash, and the open shooter. I'm not sure about you guys but have you noticed that the majority of Marion's points come from easy looks?(Open shots, fastbreaks, put backs, etc)

KEEP LO.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:41 AM   #15
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
We need to make some kind of trade or pick up with all these injuries. We won't have Bynum for at least 7 more weeks, Vlad 2-3 weeks, Mihm at least 2-3 weeks....and who knows how long Ariza is gonna be out. We need help ASAP!

man, don’t even trip boy. You know I'm about to lace up my sneakers and call Kobe so that he can go ahead and give Mitch the okay to sign me. I'm not trying to get paid either, I'll settle for the minimum...

lol...
No, but on a serious note, we really do need to bring in Webber or some kind help. Looks like we get to give Luke some more minutes (sigh…I really hope he finds his rhythm, we really need him to start balling. He looks horrible right now)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: