Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-02-2006, 04:52 PM   #16
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pape Sow, I guess. We don't really have any lovable scrubs on our team, maybe Bonner but he's gone.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:55 PM   #17
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Under the "12 minutes or fewer" rule, my favorite scrubs are Mike Wilks, Stacey Augmon, Ronald Dupree, Othella Harrington and James Thomas.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:56 PM   #18
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I guess it should be 15 minutes or fewer. Surprisingly few players average fewer than 12 minutes. If the definition is stretched to 15 minutes or fewer, then Maurice Evans is my favorite.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:43 PM   #19
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
It's gotta be Travis Diener. He was my favorite at Marquette even when Wade was still there.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #20
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Ryan Bowen, Scott Padgett and Brian Cardinal.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:57 PM   #21
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

My favorite "scrub" is Udonis Haslem. If he was on just about any other team he wouldn't start, but fits his role in Miami very well. He's not very athletic, but he works very hard for boards, and can hit the open 15 footer.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:00 PM   #22
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Udonis Haslem is not a scrub in any way shape or form. Name me a team in this league that couldn't find room for him in the top 8 of their rotation and then let's talk.

I like Brian Cardinal also. If I could have Cards, Ruff, and Profit as the 9-12 of my team I'd be a pretty happy man.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:01 PM   #23
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
It's gotta be Travis Diener. He was my favorite at Marquette even when Wade was still there.
You think he's gonna slide up to 4th guard in the rotation over in Magicland now? Or will he still be the fifth guard with the Magic still delusional that someday Dooling will turn into something? Diener is pretty much the perfect 5th guard. I agree I like him alot. Automatic from 3.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:10 PM   #24
Drck33
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Drck33 has an OK reputation so far

My favorite 5 are: Antonio Burks, Eddie Badsen, Jermaine Jackson(combo guards, *sigh*), D.J. Mbenga, and my favorite..Ronny Turiaf. Out of these 5, i think DJ sadly is the best.
Drck33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #25
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Udonis Haslem is not a scrub in any way shape or form. Name me a team in this league that couldn't find room for him in the top 8 of their rotation and then let's talk.

I like Brian Cardinal also. If I could have Cards, Ruff, and Profit as the 9-12 of my team I'd be a pretty happy man.

I'm not sayin he's a bad player, but I seriously don't think he would fit well with other teams and get the starting job. There are many more talented PF's in the game, with better jumpers, and more size. Haslem just does the dirty work Miami needs him to do, besides his toughness he is nothing special. He is undersized, not as athletic, and isn't very flashy. Some might not agree, but this is just my opinion.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #26
IamtheWalrus
Banned

IamtheWalrus has no real reputation yet.

randolph
IamtheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:24 PM   #27
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
There are many more talented PF's in the game, with better jumpers, and more size.

Ofcourse there are...

However Udonis Haslem doesn't fit under the "scrub" label in no shape of form.

There is a diffrence between a role player (which is what Udonis is) and a "scrub".

A "scrub" is an 11/12 man, not much skill, and only sees time when mulitple injuries surface (see Micheal Doleac).

As GeeWiz eluded too, Udonis would be a top 7-8 rotational player on pretty much every team in this league.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:27 PM   #28
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

darko, by a mile

dude is in top 99% at predraft camp in lateral quickness
height, skills, size
just not an ounce of confidence
if he gets traded to the suns, he will seriously BLOW UP
25/10/5/4 blocks on 55% shooting and 35% threes and 75% ft
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #29
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fred Hoiberg, once/if he returns from heart surgery

also Luke Jackson once his back heals
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:33 PM   #30
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
darko, by a mile

dude is in top 99% at predraft camp in lateral quickness
height, skills, size
just not an ounce of confidence
if he gets traded to the suns, he will seriously BLOW UP
25/10/5/4 blocks on 55% shooting and 35% threes and 75% ft

all the Darko fans here think he's gonna block 3 or 4 shots a game when only two players (Camby and Kirilenko) blocked more than 3 (but less than 4) per game last season.

pretty comical
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: