Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-02-2006, 09:35 PM   #31
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All the Darko fans are bandwagoners here.

Ronald Dupree is my scrub.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:36 PM   #32
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

Right now its got to be Ronny Turiaf guy has an inspirational story and is the energy guy off the bench (even dancing on occassion). Fills that Mark Madsen role to a T but he actually can play.
Next would probably be Vin Baker, despite his problems he seems to wind up somewhere and get a few minutes.
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:51 PM   #33
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

The correct answer for everyone is Milt Palacio. Any other answer is ignorant. That's ignorant!
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:53 PM   #34
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe lucky
Right now its got to be Ronny Turiaf guy has an inspirational story and is the energy guy off the bench

I agree, Turiaf is a perfect combination to be a fan favorite. He's energetic and plays hard off the bench, and almost had his professional basketball career taken away from him.

Go Ronnie.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:54 PM   #35
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

I gotta go with Benga. He tries to block every shot the whole time he is on the floor. It's just fun to watch.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:54 PM   #36
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
all the Darko fans here think he's gonna block 3 or 4 shots a game when only two players (Camby and Kirilenko) blocked more than 3 (but less than 4) per game last season.

pretty comical
He got over 2 blocks per game in 21mpg in essentially the first two months of his career. 3 bpg is not completely unreasonable. His timing and size are out of this world. However I think as he matures and learns defense a little better he will stop going for the block every time (help keep him out of foul trouble) and that'll balance it out a little.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:36 PM   #37
lalalisa924
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lalalisa924 has an OK reputation so far

Dorell Wright.

It's funny that he has barely played in two games in his NBA season, but he's one of the top two reasons I watch Heat games, just to see him on the bench.

If you want to know why, just google his picture.
lalalisa924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #38
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Profit
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:46 PM   #39
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Ronny Turiaf and Mark Madsen.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:49 AM   #40
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Ronny Turiaf. Andres Nocioni. Andres is good, but he definetely plays like a scrub. Ben Wallace as well.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:57 AM   #41
IamtheWalrus
Banned

IamtheWalrus has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
All the Darko fans are bandwagoners here.

Ronald Dupree is my scrub.

bandwagon hopping is when someone like you becoming a darko fan after he blows up.
IamtheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:01 AM   #42
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
bandwagon hopping is when someone like you becoming a darko fan after he blows up.

Listen up douche, I'm a pistons fan and the only reason I started coming to this site in '03 was because we were likely drafting Darko, and I was looking for insider reports. I'm no bandwagoner like the rest of the post trade Darko fans.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:24 AM   #43
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
Ronny Turiaf. Andres Nocioni. Andres is good, but he definetely plays like a scrub. Ben Wallace as well.

Why not Kobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Fred Hoiberg, once/if he returns from heart surgery

T-Wolves front office. Retired from playing basketball.

- - - - - - -

My: DJ Mbega, Skita
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:07 AM   #44
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
The correct answer for everyone is Milt Palacio. Any other answer is ignorant. That's ignorant!

Same here---

Also make it Bo "The Show" Outlaw.
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:42 AM   #45
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mark madsen back then. now, ronny turiaf. he's starting to learn how to dance like madsen.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: