Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #31
The Laker Lad
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Laker Lad has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Super Smash Bros Updates

I REALLY cannot wait for this game to come out.
The Laker Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:09 AM   #32
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

more videos.

these 2 are the best.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30276.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30256.html

here are all the videos.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2686.html
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #33
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Bump up from a month ago. This game comes out in 3 days, I can't wait. I'm gonna be playing it on Sunday, March 9th - you can guarantee that.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #34
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Already preordered mine, CAN'T WAIT THIS IS GONNA BE SICK
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #35
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

I already reserved mine. I'm going to be asking for friend Wii codes in a few days.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #36
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I'll have to get over to my friend's house to play the game. I think he's got that stuff pre-ordered. I'm excited!
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #37
Q.E.C
нυєy

Who all is going to the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament? There all over the place. Here's the link.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/default.asp
Old 03-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #38
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's here! 9/10+ on just about every site. Amazing game. Still need to play it.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #39
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

I played this game today and last night, and man I am really impressed. Better than Melee for sure, the game has so much more going on than Melee did. The pace is actually slower, but there is more going on. There are more great items, and I can't say enough about how good the stages are. I've only unlocked two characters, and I still am crazy about this game.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:28 PM   #40
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
I played this game today and last night, and man I am really impressed. Better than Melee for sure, the game has so much more going on than Melee did. The pace is actually slower, but there is more going on. There are more great items, and I can't say enough about how good the stages are. I've only unlocked two characters, and I still am crazy about this game.

Do you have it?
Old 03-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #41
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna try and hunt one down tomorrow with a trade in on RE4 and Mario Strikers.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #42
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Do you have it?

No unfortunately it's my friend's game. Played about 2 hours today haha. Favorite new characters: MetaKnight, Ike, and Wario.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #43
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
No unfortunately it's my friend's game. Played about 2 hours today haha. Favorite new characters: MetaKnight, Ike, and Wario.
i have it
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #44
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

This is my favorite game already. It's just addictive. I try to use as many different characters as possible. I've quickly found a few other then my primaries that I find it fun to play as like Pikachi, Luigi, and Captain Olimar (he's my new favorite besides Falco/Fox)

I think i'll go play a little now...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #45
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
captain falcon. well would you concider him a clone? they changed the look of gannondorf's up b move but it still does the same thing and his across a move in the air is different from captain falcon's. the rest of the moves are the same except the final smash. do you concider him a clone?
hpw do u do your final smash
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: